Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone following along the FedChoice CU option loans and the 1% discount.... I found confirmation and some clarity on that discount here:

View attachment 983855

View attachment 983856

Understand your point, but multiple others have posted contrary info after speaking directly with fed choice reps, and no one seems to be able to reference any documented policy (their website seems a bit light on that in general, to be honest). As you say, those concerned should probably reach out themselves to verify.
@Neon001 See my above post 👆

Reactions: Neon001
@Neon001 See my above post 👆
Sorry, I must be blind, but I don't see the rate lock term anywhere on that page. I've seen more than one person in this thread claim they spoke with a rep from fed choice and were told its 30 days, and others have said 60 days on the same basis. I'm fine with either because my car is coming in a week, but it'd be great if the CU would just post the details on their site so there's no confusion for customers without VIN assignments. Maybe I really am just missing it on their site though.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
New EDD this morning—MSM Base Model in Central FL

Order Date: September 3

EDD1: October 8 - November 12
EDD2: October 20 - November 24
EDD3: November 8 - December 13

No VIN assigned

Seems like I should have opted for Ultra Red or another color based on these other updates 😂

Reactions: jwblane
The rate you receive is good for 60 days with FedChoice. People keep asking with the information already posted above. If you don’t believe the info posted, Google it for yourself and see that people have been using FedChoice for a while and also have posted in the past that their rates were good for 60 days. They’ve also gone on to state that FedChoice typically updates their rates on the 1st of the month so we’ll have to tune in first week of November to see what the new rates are. Finally, you have 90 days from account opening to lock in a rate with the 1% new customer discount.

But for those who still remain skeptical, instead of asking again and again how long the rate lock is for, just call FedChoice yourself on Monday when they open to hear it directly from the source. Then you don’t have to trust us internet strangers.
I totally hear you. I would say everyone is different but some people just want others provide the answer right away because of the following reasons:

1. they have no clue at all or where to begin with <---- I was in this category 45 days ago when my wife said "Let's get Model X."
2. they just don't want to bother searching and reading through websites or previous posts:
a) they are not confident finding the right answer by themselves or
b) they have quadruplets
c) they get headache or they puke when reading long/multiple sentences
3. they have trauma calling customer service center <---- I do also but I never give up when my gut feeling tells me I can get what I want in the end
4. they purely love the feeling of getting response either askin or answering <---- me when it seemed I found the best answer and thrilled to share it with everyone
5. they trust us more

I have been driving my new Ultra Red MXP for 3 days now. I can say that it’s a big improvement from my 2022 MXLR. In my previous post, I said I never had a Tesla with no rattle or squeak. I guess the 5th time is the charm because this one is actually really quiet. It makes driving it so much more enjoyable. So, for those who are still waiting, keep your hopes up. Hopefully you will be lucky too.

About the trial FSDb, it actually worked pretty well. I will say too well that I had to turn it off. Why? Because I don’t want to pay for it later and if I become too used to it, I might have to change my mind.

New EDD this morning—MSM Base Model in Central FL

Order Date: September 3

EDD1: October 8 - November 12
EDD2: October 20 - November 24
EDD3: November 8 - December 13

No VIN assigned

Seems like I should have opted for Ultra Red or another color based on these other updates 😂
Looking at the data points we have, everyone in FL that ordered on 9/1 and 9/2 have taken delivery. Only other people in FL with orders besides you are @backunit who ordered a plaid on 9/4 and got a VIN on 10/12 with a EDD range of 10/23-10/30, and @Dsuslavi who ordered the tax credit version on 9/11 no VIN and EDD range of 11/7-12/19. Maybe you and @Dsuslavi will be on the same train. They are in Orlando, where are you?

Looking at the data points we have, everyone in FL that ordered on 9/1 and 9/2 have taken delivery. Only other people in FL with orders besides you are @backunit who ordered a plaid on 9/4 and got a VIN on 10/12 with a EDD range of 10/23-10/30, and @Dsuslavi who ordered the tax credit version on 9/11 no VIN and EDD range of 11/7-12/19. Maybe you and @Dsuslavi will be on the same train. They are in Orlando, where are you?
I’m taking delivery in Tampa

Reactions: jwblane
Based on the data point, there are 15 orders placed from 9/1 to 10/7 in CA. There are only two delivered. (OD 9/1 and 9/3). It seems like the closer you are to Fremont, the longer you wait.

Based on the data point, there are 15 orders placed from 9/1 to 10/7 in CA. There are only two delivered. (OD 9/1 and 9/3). It seems like the closer you are to Fremont, the longer you wait.
Looks like you are getting that from the Tracking sheet (maybe?), and that seems correct. Unfortunately people have not been updating that and helping the rest of us out.

From what I have gathered from scouring this thread, there are 35 people who have ordered from CA. Of those 13 have reported taking delivery (which I think a few took one from inventory) and on average their wait times have been 27 days. The latest order that has taken delivery was @coch who ordered on 9/11 then took delivery on 10/2.

Of the remaining 22 orders, 4 have reported that they have a VIN Which they waited an average of 21 days for. None of the 22 have scheduled delivery dates or at least have not reported it in this thread.

Orders placed West of the Rockies (WA, OR, CA, UT, NV, AZ) show an average wait of 25 days for those who have taken delivery, while outside of those states, are showing an average wait of 36 days for delivery.

That being said, there are are 19 people who I think have ghosted this thread who had orders placed 9/10 or earlier and have not reported any updates lately and their EDD window has opened.

This is all based on 120 people who have posted in this thread. And we thank everyone who has been posting those updates and are excited for those who have taken delivery!

Last edited:
Looks like you are getting that from the Tracking sheet (maybe?), and that seems correct. Unfortunately people have not been updating that and helping the rest of us out.

From what I have gathered from scouring this thread, there are 35 people who have ordered from CA. Of those 13 have reported taking delivery (which I think a few took one from inventory) and on average their wait times have been 27 days. The latest order that has taken delivery was @coch who ordered on 9/11 then took delivery on 10/2.

Of the remaining 22 orders, 4 have reported that they have a VIN Which they waited an average of 21 days for. None of the 22 have scheduled delivery dates or at least have not reported it in this thread.

Orders placed West of the Rockies (WA, OR, CA, UT, NV, AZ) show an average wait of 25 days for those who have taken delivery, while outside of those states, are showing an average wait of 36 days for delivery.

That being said, there are are 19 people who I think have ghosted this thread who had orders placed 9/10 or earlier and have not reported any updates lately and their EDD window has opened.

This is all based on 121 people who have posted in this thread. And we thank everyone who has been posting those updates and are excited for those who have taken delivery!
What a great information you have collected. This will somehow give us an "guesstimate" when our MXs will be arrived.

What a great information you have collected. This will somehow give us an "guesstimate" when our MXs will be arrived.
I can only hope it will get us a “guesstimate”. Of the 120 orders in this thread, 95 of them were placed on of before 9/10. That leaves only 25 of us that ordered 9/11 or later. The 25 orders have EDD windows that open 10/29 and the latest don’t close out until 2/11.

Everyone keep your hopes up for earlier delivery dates!

Thank you again for tracking all these and sharing!

Among those 35 orders from CA, was there anyone who received VIN for orders placed on or after 9/5 except for @coch?

Reactions: snorlax and jwblane
I can only hope it will get us a “guesstimate”. Of the 120 orders in this thread, 95 of them were placed on of before 9/10. That leaves only 25 of us that ordered 9/11 or later. The 25 orders have EDD windows that open 10/29 and the latest don’t close out until 2/11.

Everyone keep your hopes up for earlier delivery dates!
I ordered 9/9 So CA. Nothing yet. There’s another person ordered 9/10, same exact configuration, same area, got his weeks ago. :p

Reactions: snorlax
I ordered 9/9 So CA. Nothing yet. There’s another person ordered 9/10, same exact configuration, same area, got his weeks ago. :p
Would you mind sharing more detail about your MXLR order? (Wheel size, seating, steering, EAD, FSD)

And the other 'Luckiest' person in CA ordered and received the same exact spec including above?

Do you happen to know how many Tesla products (vehicle and solar panel/roof)?

I'm just trying to 'guesstimate' Tesla's delivery algorithm. FYI, my order detail is in my signature. Many thanks!