Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to close out my update:

MXLR, white with black interior, 7 seats, 20", steering wheel
10/15 order
EDD: Nov-Dec
EDD2: Nov 15-Dec 27
EDD3 (updated today): Nov 28 - Dec 28
DC metro area

I found a demo vehicle in my area with the exact specs I ordered so I drove over to check it out. It had minor interior cosmetic issues due to being a demo vehicle but everything else looked pretty good so I transferred the VIN to my account (also can't complain about -$2,260 off list price). I'm taking delivery tomorrow. I went with FedChoice as well (ty to whoever introduced me to it in this thread!) for the 3.99% floor rate and they're finalizing the loan now.
I’m in DMV as well and saw that inventory car drop off! Congrats!

i just released the VIN, so if you are in IL or OH there will be ultra red VIN available soon.

I was told i might not get car this year by the SA if i do, i'm willing to take the risk. He asked if i was maybe willing to fund the car and have it sit in their parking lot for 3 weeks, i said nope, i would take my chance to get new VIN before the end of the year.

i just released the VIN, so if you are in IL or OH there will be ultra red VIN available soon.

I was told i might not get car this year by the SA if i do, i'm willing to take the risk. He asked if i was maybe willing to fund the car and have it sit in their parking lot for 3 weeks, i said nope, i would take my chance to get new VIN before the end of the year.
Yea, I would not be comfortable having the car sit for three weeks in a lot either. Too many opportunities for something to bump into it or rub against it and get nice little scratches or dings on a car that will be your issue since you already would own it.

MX black poverty edition
Taking delivery this Friday.
Order date of 09/14
3.99 % from fedchoice. Thank you to all the people that posted about going with fedchoice.
Congrats!!!

I know I ordering red is not a good idea, still waiting for my order on 9/6...

I also use FedChoice. If you don't mind me asking, when you got the scheduled delivery date, did you reach out to FedChoice loan officer and send them the final invoice? And how long does it take for FedChoice to wire money to Tesla? TIA

Congrats!!!

I know I ordering red is not a good idea, still waiting for my order on 9/6...

I also use FedChoice. If you don't mind me asking, when you got the scheduled delivery date, did you reach out to FedChoice loan officer and send them the final invoice? And how long does it take for FedChoice to wire money to Tesla? TIA
Just got done doing this. You can just send the MVPA through messenger and they are pretty quick about finalizing the loan (almost instant). Create an online account and you'll see it listed along with your savings account. The wired amount gets reflected on the Tesla app next business day.

Yea, I would not be comfortable having the car sit for three weeks in a lot either. Too many opportunities for something to bump into it or rub against it and get nice little scratches or dings on a car that will be your issue since you already would own it.
Surprised they only put hold until 11/14, even though I told them I'm out until 28th. He said if they release it on 28th, it might be too late to get car this year so he would rather release early and work with me to get it delivered 28th even if it gets assigned while I'm out.

Reactions: Task
won't load for me. no twitter login. those chumps can't take a joke.
1699410290903.png

It was from February though, likely bs.