Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, I was supposed to pick my car up this Saturday, but I didn't realize FedChoice closed tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to wait another week to pick up my car since I won't have time to pick it up any other day.

I spoke with FedChoice earlier today, and they were mentioning they will fund Tesla tomorrow, but didn't realize they were closed! I guess I'll have to wait until Monday then. I guess I can still go to the dealer and check out the car Saturday to see if there are any issues.

This is poor customer service from FedChoice. Not letting your customer know that you are actually closed tomorrow makes a HUGE difference.
It is posted on their site but doesn't seem like they alerted anyone. That sucks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 3.01.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 3.01.36 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Operator
I got my VIN and scheduled delivery for Friday, but not able to contact FedChoice. I was exchanging messages with them until 1p and they stopped responding, probably because after hours on the EST. It appears that they'll be closing on Friday as well.

Anyone got a contact at FedChoice that can help with this? I really want to pick it up ASAP, not Monday.
They were all ready to get out of there because of the early weekend. I managed to sign my paperwork around 3PM and loan office was able to get the wire sent over.

Should I wait for mine or hop on this one? Same as the one I ordered...

NVM it was sold within the 3 mins it took for me to call Tesla

On another note... the local service center told me my car is expected to arrive around 12/10 and should get a VIN pretty soon, so they must have better information then the EDD online.

I asked via text and they just told me my 6 will window loll. Rep roulette 🤣

How did you guys get Fedchoice account and auto loan?

1 - Do we just fill the application online and wait for things to move forward for account creation and approval? Or we need to call them instead for account?
2 - Do you get account first and then auto loan later? or both would be done in one go? (asking for credit hard pulls 1 vs 2)
3 - Anyone tried Share Secured Loan? it's at 3.2% now, not sure if -1% applies to that as well.

Really apprecaite your help!

Welp, I was supposed to pick my car up this Saturday, but I didn't realize FedChoice closed tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to wait another week to pick up my car since I won't have time to pick it up any other day.

I spoke with FedChoice earlier today, and they were mentioning they will fund Tesla tomorrow, but didn't realize they were closed! I guess I'll have to wait until Monday then. I guess I can still go to the dealer and check out the car Saturday to see if there are any issues.

This is poor customer service from FedChoice. Not letting your customer know that you are actually closed tomorrow makes a HUGE difference.
Ikr, if they could just tell me when we first spoke today that they would leave early and bank is closed tomorrow, I would have dropped everything and focused on getting the fund wired. I was half an hour late and now have to wait until next week

1 - Do we just fill the application online and wait for things to move forward for account creation and approval? Or we need to call them instead for account?
2 - Do you get account first and then auto loan later? or both would be done in one go? (asking for credit hard pulls 1 vs 2)
3 - Anyone tried Share Secured Loan? it's at 3.2% now, not sure if -1% applies to that as well.

1. Yes, you can do the combined auto loan and account in one submission through the online submission process for the auto loan
2. In the auto loan submission, there's a question that asks if you want the account creation contingent on the loan approval. You can specify that you only want the account if the loan is approved.
3. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Fight_Club

The process was very easy - you can apply for membership at the same time you apply for the loan.

I submitted my application at around 3:40 PM PST yesterday and received instant approval on the loan portion; for the membership portion, I received a message letting me know that I needed to submit proof of residence (e.g., a utility bill showing my home address). I received the membership agreement via DocuSign at around 6 this morning, uploaded the Tesla purchase agreement to FedChoice at 9, DocuSigned the loan agreement at 9:30, and received confirmation from FedChoice at 10 that the wire transfer to Tesla was processed. By 3 PM, the wire transfer was listed in the Tesla app.

Given the holiday, I wasn't optimistic that everything would fall in place in time for my delivery appointment on Saturday, but I'm happy to say I was mistaken.

fedchoice.jpg

Reactions: Fight_Club
The process was very easy - you can apply for membership at the same time you apply for the loan.

I submitted my application at around 3:40 PM PST yesterday and received instant approval on the loan portion; for the membership portion, I received a message letting me know that I needed to submit proof of residence (e.g., a utility bill showing my home address). I received the membership agreement via DocuSign at around 6 this morning, uploaded the Tesla purchase agreement to FedChoice at 9, DocuSigned the loan agreement at 9:30, and received confirmation from FedChoice at 10 that the wire transfer to Tesla was processed. By 3 PM, the wire transfer was listed in the Tesla app.

Given the holiday, I wasn't optimistic that everything would fall in place in time for my delivery appointment on Saturday, but I'm happy to say I was mistaken.

View attachment 989378
Glad to know it all went well for you in the end. Just curious, since you applied yesterday and got approval today, what is the rate you got and tenure?

Pulled the trigger on a demo with exactly the same 80k configuration in ultra red with just 18 miles on it, next step is Fed choice.

I was surprised to find a sudden influx of demos this afternoon, I had been checking regularly since yesterday. It will not be 2024, but gives me some peace of mind with the Fed Credit and FUSC transfer.

MXLR black/black
5 seater, 20" wheels tax credit edition
No fsd, No fsd transfer, no supercharging transfer
Order date: 9/21
EDD: Nov-December
VIN assigned: 9/21
Vin- PF416xxx
9/21 Vin denied/refused
Vacation hold released october 26
EDD- November 5th - 26th
EDD - November 28- Jan 9
EDD - November 22-29