Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is that? I thought this was only when one needs FUSC transfer as FUSC transfer cannot be combined with other discounts. My initial order showed a $250 discount through self-referral.
ooooh, will ask my sa. When I was in over a week ago, there was the $250 credit but thought now referral credit is only for those buying a x or y and picking up by the end of the year no? (maybe I'm reading it wrong?)

sooooooo, I am inching toward ordering my MX tax edition very soon. Just wanted to double check, no point in using a referral credit since there are no perks for X buyers now correct? I'm going to assume I will not get mine until 2024. (If tax credit changes a lot, guess can cancel the order?) Can't decide between blue and ultra red, but likely will order the blue and check out the red in person, saw one from a far but my test drive car was the blue. Currently have a MSM 22 Y, although I think that is a very pretty color, think good to change it up.

Any pre-order advice appreciated! ☺️
I think you still get a slight discount if you use a referral credit (DM me if you want a code ;))

Reactions: eeee-meeee
Any plans to kick out delivery once you're assigned a VIN to try to get a 2024 VIN?
No, not to try and get a 2024 VIN as although I’d prefer one given the choice I don’t care that much. I don’t think there will be any difference and even in the extreme remote chance they add RGB lights, I don’t care.
But I do have 2 vacations coming up and may need to do a hold based on that. I’ll just see with timing…I am worried though if I do a hold for my Thanksgiving break then my new window might fall on my Xmas break! Then based on what I’m told they would cancel my order.

After the new years, refund goes down by half (most likely). And you'll never get it before 12/31 at this rate for the full $7500 refund, unless you find one in inventory.
ooooooooooooooh for real? (any footnotes/citations?) thought would still be $7500 but 2024 taxes and POS. That there would be stricter rules on components and battery size but that the X will be ok. This is from lots of TMC researching btw!

Reactions: SSAYET
ooooooooooooooh for real? (any footnotes/citations?) thought would still be $7500 but 2024 taxes and POS. That there would be stricter rules on components and battery size but that the X will be ok. This is from lots of TMC researching btw!

1700161582969.png

Take that highlight however you may. But the line from Tesla, is they expect it to decrease. Whether that's a tactic with an ulterior motive?!?