Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9/22 stealth grey poverty edition order updated and new EDD is 11/23-12/14.

on a side note, i did my financing through tesla app and i was approved. i can see the loan amount/apr/terms/etc but nothing official in email or on the website. i don't even know what bank approved the loan. how do i find out?
You won't know until after pickup, at least that was my experience with my previous MY when I financed through Tesla. May be worth looking into FedChoice, if you are interested in lower rates.

73 days and counting here…

MXP Stealth Gray, White interior, regular steering, 20”
Ordered 9/8
Switched Black -> Stealth Gray 10/29
EDD 1: Oct-Nov 2023
EDD 2: Oct 23 - Dec 4 (9/19)
EDD 3: Oct 25 - Nov 29 (10/9)
EDD 4: Nov 5 - Dec 10 (10/26)
EDD 5: Nov 10 - Dec 1 (11/4)
EDD 6: Nov 11 - Dec 1 (11/11)
EDD 7: Nov 12 - Dec 1 (11/12)
EDD 8: Nov 13 - Dec 1 (11/13)
EDD 9: Nov 14 - Dec 1 (11/14)
EDD 10: Nov 15 - Dec 1 (11/15)
EDD 11: Nov 16 - Dec 2 (11/16)
EDD 12: Nov 17 - Dec 7 (11/17)
EDD 13: Nov 18 - Dec 7 (11/17)
EDD 14: Nov 19 - Dec 7 (11/19)
EDD 15: Nov 20 - Dec 7 (11/20)
EDD 16: Nov 21 - Dec 7 (11/21)

would they ship this? Included in delivery fee or extra delivery fee?
No they wont ship, you would have to go to the car location and pick it up. There were two I saw with the spec I wanted a while ago and were in the mid-west. They showed online as not available for my zip but my SA said there were ways to make it happen if I wanted. I was not willing to buy a one way flight and then drive 1300 miles home so I will just wait for my allocation.

• Informative
Reactions: eeee-meeee
No they wont ship, you would have to go to the car location and pick it up. There were two I saw with the spec I wanted a while ago and were in the mid-west. They showed online as not available for my zip but my SA said there were ways to make it happen if I wanted. I was not willing to buy a one way flight and then drive 1300 miles home so I will just wait for my allocation.
Crazy bc my SA said this was not possible

passed the lot on my way errands run. saw a black X. looked good, but they had it in the deliveries section. I don't pick up until Monday. Sure hope mine won't sit there a week. Rather have it behind their fenced area... I was told it arrives later Wednesday, but with the holiday who knows. Thats why I picked Monday... didn't think black Friday or Saturday after was the best days to pickup a car. too crowded.

LOTS of cars in the lot. more than I've ever seen. but only 1 X.

• Informative
Reactions: ModelX
So a couple of updates...

I really regret buying this 2023 Model X. I only drove it for 80 miles, and besides the trim piece falling off, my front driver speaker also blew out. The Tesla Mobile Service said that it has to be taken in since they didn't really do any research about replacing that trim piece and the whole door has to be taken apart. The speaker was confirmed to be bad by the Mobile Tech as well.

I'm going to try to sell this car in the next year, and probably going for a BMW or MB...

I really regret buying this 2023 Model X. I only drove it for 80 miles, and besides the trim piece falling off, my front driver speaker also blew out. The Tesla Mobile Service said that it has to be taken in since they didn't really do any research about replacing that trim piece and the whole door has to be taken apart. The speaker was confirmed to be bad by the Mobile Tech as well.

I'm going to try to sell this car in the next year, and probably going for a BMW or MB...
Dang sorry to hear. Hope its not a lemon.

Sorry about your experience with your X. The issues seem relatively minor but I know how annoying it is when you get a new car and it disappoints. I hope they can make it right and is smooth sailing after that.

I have leased BMW's and love the way they drive but would never own one. The last one I leased had so many major problems with it. Non-stop electrical gremlins were the worst. On separate occasions they had to replace the main computer, the whole ignition system, and other various parts. Finally started behaving a few months before it was time to turn in the lease. It was in the shop so much I was more than 20% under my allocated mileage allowance.

I like MB but have not owned one. Suspension was too soft for me when I test drove one years ago. Probably should test drive an AMG spec one though.

I mean I drove it to the SC, noted more things…left side front door not flush with the FWD, dirt pieces inside the headlight (shown below). These things really take away the experience.

IMG_0986.jpeg

Reactions: WiseShepherd