Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend good rubber floor mats? I'm not interested in liners that go all the way up, or plasticy stuff. I just want standard rubber mats that most OEMs sell at the dealer.
I got the ones off amazon with this title:

3D MAXpider Custom Fit Kagu Floor Mat (Black) Compatible with Tesla Model X 2022-2023 - Full Set​

I absolutely love them. They are not the total rubbery look and actually look very nice. They have anti slip material on the bottom and are molded to the shape of the floor perfectly. There is a lip to catch spills also. All the rubber mat benefits without that 'work truck' rubber mat look. My wife even loves it.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 163731.png

I got the ones off amazon with this title:

3D MAXpider Custom Fit Kagu Floor Mat (Black) Compatible with Tesla Model X 2022-2023 - Full Set​

I absolutely love them. They are not the total rubbery look and actually look very nice. They have anti slip material on the bottom and are molded to the shape of the floor perfectly. There is a lip to catch spills also. All the rubber mat benefits without that 'work truck' rubber mat look. My wife even loves it.

View attachment 996107
@davenlei

What do you like about these vs. Weathertec or Tesla's?

Reactions: eeee-meeee
@davenlei

Those mats have a great textured surface that is not rubbery or plastic like the WeatherTechs. I currently have an MYP with LDCRS mats that are the same, but without the annoying logo of the Maxspider. I just ordered a MX yesterday, and was disappointed to see that LDCRS doesn’t make mats for the X. I’ll probably order the Maxspider and just pop the plastic logo off.

66820526593__A2B1E7A5-1325-419B-ABC0-FE12EEA15062.jpeg

Took delivery of my MXP, Blk/wht….the X had a trim issue, a big scratch, easily replaced within 10 minutes. Panel gaps were perfect, interior was perfect and quiet ride home. It’s a PF426 VIN, I saw a PF427 vin, nothing different. Was secretly hoping to see a front camera and RGB. This X is light years advanced compared to my old 18’ 75d. Noticed my FWD door seal on top glass has a bulge, it wasn’t that way when I took delivery. I had the doors open a bit applying Gyeon leather shield, curious if it moved the just the right way to pop the tension. To my surprise I did a service request and my preferred location had an opening Dec 5. For those waiting, it was 76 days to VIN.

Appreciate everyone’s input on this thread, at times it made the time pass quickly and other times caused it to drag.

@davenlei

Although Weathertech is great and you can't go wrong with them, I wanted something that was more 'refined' looking and less 'work truck' for the X since it is really nice inside. The top surface has a pattern on them to break the 'smooth rubber' look to help it look like a cross between rubber and carpet. Also it is thin and light (more plastic than rubber material) so it is easy to pull out and spray down or clean and reinstall.

Last edited:
Reactions: csrpenfab
I love Tuxmats. Had them in my Telluride and after two years they still looked new. I already purchased them for my Model X..

Which is actually scheduled to be delivered to the Tesla center on the 8th IF everything goes as planned. 😬😬 I'm excited and nervous. Hoping quality is good since we have an almost 4 hour drive to go pick it up and would hate to come empty handed.

What other accessories have you purchased for your MX that I need to order? 😂
I ordered the ceramic coating stuff from Amazon.
Neck pillows and armrest cover.
IMG_8718.jpeg

Hmmm if I click on manage order on the Tesla website but it no longer takes me to the edit order page, does that mean I'm getting a VIN soon (doubtful due to my late date of order) or did Tesla lock me out due to my changing colors too many times?
Same thing happened to my Model X order(Placed on 10/10 and EDD Dec 13-Jan 14). It began after the Cybertruck delivery event and I still cannot access the manage order page today. It sends me back to the same page everytime I click on "Manage".

I hope it's because Tesla is adding something like ambient light/front bumper camera to keep up with Cybertruck :p

• Funny
Reactions: Visvism
I love Tuxmats. Had them in my Telluride and after two years they still looked new. I already purchased them for my Model X..

Which is actually scheduled to be delivered to the Tesla center on the 8th IF everything goes as planned. 😬😬 I'm excited and nervous. Hoping quality is good since we have an almost 4 hour drive to go pick it up and would hate to come empty handed.

What other accessories have you purchased for your MX that I need to order? 😂
I ordered the ceramic coating stuff from
@SistaBigBones
When was your Order DATE. Have you been assigned VIN and when?
Thanks

Same thing happened to my Model X order(Placed on 10/10 and EDD Dec 13-Jan 14). It began after the Cybertruck delivery event and I still cannot access the manage order page today. It sends me back to the same page everytime I click on "Manage".

I hope it's because Tesla is adding something like ambient light/front bumper camera to keep up with Cybertruck :p
I had to ask my SA to change it. He initially sent me a link, came from Tesla but still didn't work.) (BTW, when I bought my Y, I did it online, and when I needed help, had to text random Tesla number , but this time I went to a local show room and found a SA to order my X and he's been my go to guy!)