Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@SOBX MX
How long after you got VIN were you able to schedule delivery?

I got my VIN December 9th and still no message to schedule delivery. I even had my SA determine that my vehicle was shipped to Denver by rail and is now in Denver.

Also my App says my trade in offer is still pending, but no offer yet.

My EDD got updated yesterday to December 16 to December 23...but nothing to schedule specific appointment as of now.
I received my Vin on 12/9 or 12/10 and on 12/13 got my "schedule delivery" notification and am picking up in SoCal tomorrow 12/15.

• Informative
Reactions: Saxman
Have you guys try Connect by Costco? The rate is very competitive, I got a quote with $50 more per 6mos for MYX vs. MYP.
They don't issue new policies in California any longer. However, if you're already a customer you can change vehicles with them. Their rate was half of Farmer's and about 20% less than Geico. MXP and MYP difference was about 100$ every 6 months. 550 vs 650

Yeah, I guess I was convinced by people in this forum about how great of a build quality the Model X was, when it clearly was not. Lesson learned.

It's not like I really regret buying the Model X. It's more like I wished I could've checked out other cars before buying the Model X and perhaps I would've gone a different direction. Either way, I have to car shop again end of 2024 because one of my leases is expiring. I'll definitely do more research this time for sure.
I think unfortunately you got a bad car which has obviously soured your view on Tesla and the MX (Not blaming you, Id prob feel the same). But my MXP (which Im coming from a Y) is pretty flawless. no gaps, no rattles, trim perfect. I have heard from several people their MX is also near perfect. So far this is the best car I've ever owned and can't really think of another car I would trade it for right now. Yea other manufacturers have their pros but for me this is the perfect car with the balance of speed, space, and tech. Also my kids LOVE the FWD lol.