Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are they delivering 24 model yet? I placed an order on 12/31/23 at 11:59 pm to receive $1,000 discount as early Cybertruck reservation holder with a hope that I will get 2024 model.

Also, my referral did not go through for some reason. Has anyone had any experience adding the referral at a later date?
I forgot to as well. But as I was just planning on using my own referral, I don’t think it matters?

I just messaged Tesla through the app and they confirmed I will still get the loyalty credits, which I believe is all you would get anyway for purchasing another Tesla. But for some reason they can’t retroactively add a referral to my order.

I could be wrong though.

Are they delivering 24 model yet? I placed an order on 12/31/23 at 11:59 pm to receive $1,000 discount as early Cybertruck reservation holder with a hope that I will get 2024 model.

Also, my referral did not go through for some reason. Has anyone had any experience adding the referral at a later date?
I forgot to put in my self-referral code but it was added automatically.

I forgot to as well. But as I was just planning on using my own referral, I don’t think it matters?

I just messaged Tesla through the app and they confirmed I will still get the loyalty credits, which I believe is all you would get anyway for purchasing another Tesla. But for some reason they can’t retroactively add a referral to my order.

I could be wrong though.
Thats not true . If you can use your wife's referral, then your wife will get 10,000 points + you get 3 months FSD for free in addition to 10,000 loyalty points.

@towndrunk
I spoke with Tesla Support about my Camera issues not being able to swipe the left or right Camera OFF the Touchscreen leaving only the Rear Camera. He said Tesla changed the software on the X recently to intentionally have that circumstance.

That sounded odd to me and I wonder if you took delivery on your 2023 X , could you confirm that you CANNOT swipe off the left or right Camera views, separately from the Rear view,

Thanks for your help.

• Informative
Reactions: towndrunk
@towndrunk
I spoke with Tesla Support about my Camera issues not being able to swipe the left or right Camera OFF the Touchscreen leaving only the Rear Camera. He said Tesla changed the software on the X recently to intentionally have that circumstance.

That sounded odd to me and I wonder if you took delivery on your 2023 X , could you confirm that you CANNOT swipe off the left or right Camera views, separately from the Rear view,

Thanks for your help.

My EDD isn't for another month. I suspect someone else can confirm well before me.

Reactions: Saxman
@towndrunk

Thanks for your help.
I’m pretty sure I can. Well not “off” but I can make the rear view the main view. If that’s what you mean?

@towndrunk

Thanks for your help.
That's correct. You can only hide the side view cameras within reverse now. You can see the button when you're in reverse, but if you pull the camera up while in drive it is no longer an option.

If you ordered in December, you definitely will not get 10k + 3 months FSD. Sometime mid-November, referral for MX and MS changed to 10k points only.
These are two separate incentives. Loyalty you will get 10k, whoever is referring you will get 10k (spouse), and due to referral you will also get 3 months FSD. So total 20k + 3 months FSD. It has been like this since September.

I received the VIN yesterday: PF341. The SA mentioned I'm the first person assigned to the vehicle. It was built last week, and I'll be picking it up this Saturday afternoon.

It's an FUSC transfer, ordered on 10/23/2023. SoCal.

Please wish me luck and hope that there aren't any major issues with the car upon inspection, as I can't reject it due to the FUSC transfer.

I received the VIN yesterday: PF341. The SA mentioned I'm the first person assigned to the vehicle. It was built last week, and I'll be picking it up this Saturday afternoon.

Please wish me luck and hope that there aren't any major issues with the car upon inspection, as I can't reject it due to the FUSC transfer.
Tesla is still selling cars with 2023 VINs into 2024. Probably this is last of the 2023 lot since build was of last week.

Reactions: Szzz

Congratz. My hold was removed on 12/31. Hope it doesn't make me wait too long

Reactions: ChiefRollo and Szzz
These are two separate incentives. Loyalty you will get 10k, whoever is referring you will get 10k (spouse), and due to referral you will also get 3 months FSD. So total 20k + 3 months FSD. It has been like this since September.
I took delivery on 12/28 and haven't seen my loyalty 10k yet. Tried to message in the app but they seemed to be ghosting me now, or could be that I'm just messaging delivery personnel and they don't handle it.

Any other resources or specific departments I could reach out to?

We tried it on our new X as well and did NOT work. So either all three cameras are displayed or none
@AustroTom
Thanks for confirming this. I was beginning to think it was just me.

The Tesla Support guy gave me some lame reason why they changed the Software and eliminated swiping off of left & right cameras, but I can't remember since it made no sense . Maybe they'll bring it back someday, like many other issues.

@AustroTom
Thanks for confirming this. I was beginning to think it was just me.

The Tesla Support guy gave me some lame reason why they changed the Software and eliminated swiping off of left & right cameras, but I can't remember since it made no sense . Maybe they'll bring it back someday, like many other issues.
Maybe the next refresh will eliminate the side mirrors (alas Cybertruck), and they want to ease us into it 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Saxman