Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having a 2023 VIN Plaid Model X set for delivery on Monday and not receiving the message tells me that perhaps this will only apply to vehicles produced after a specific date? Maybe there really is a change to the build and it’s not just some lawyer required message about range.

My update change finally came in. I close and reopen the app.
IMG_1025.jpeg

Just got an email about the EPA range. Their reasoning is a little odd. They say it’s because the comfort and functionality improvements require more energy. I can either get a $250 order fee refund or “update design” by the 10th to keep the order. Is this the first time Tesla has been proactive about refunding due to design changes? Did they do this with the orders they had from before the current refresh?

View attachment 1006417
I am just curious what was the order design that they don't make anymore. Can you please elaborate on that? Thanks.

I am just curious what was the order design that they don't make anymore. Can you please elaborate on that? Thanks.
The EPA rated range has changed due to a new test. So we have to accept a new order agreement. There’s also a rumor that it could be a different drivetrain/battery. But I don’t think anyone knows for sure.