Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries to Denver, December 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just adding my name to the Denver list.

I ordered a 'Stealth' performance on 12/5. So I haven't been waiting nearly as long as some of you! The SA pulled up a VIN and I put a deposit on it once I thought about it a few hours. Just a waiting game now...

He seemed confident it would deliver before the end of the month. Another SA from a different store told me they are seeing about 200 cars per week come in to Littleton, but who knows how accurate that is.

The VIN I put a deposit on is 627678

Good luck everyone!

Long time lurker, serial refresher of source page

LR AWD Black interior / White paint FSD
Ordered: 11/8/19

No VIN in source. I'll be traveling 12/17-21 and told my SA. He put a note on the file, hope it doesn't delay futher.

Who knew buying a car would be so stressful?

I ordered the Stealth Performance on 12/5, got the VIN in the source code the same day. My delivery day is Saturday just like a few of you folks in here. However when I called this morning to see if I could get it moved to Friday, he pinged my car and said it was still on the truck in CA. He said it definitely won't be here by Friday, and maybe not by Saturday. I'm assuming all our cars are on the same truck, so just an FYI.

I ordered the Stealth Performance on 12/5, got the VIN in the source code the same day. My delivery day is Saturday just like a few of you folks in here. However when I called this morning to see if I could get it moved to Friday, he pinged my car and said it was still on the truck in CA. He said it definitely won't be here by Friday, and maybe not by Saturday. I'm assuming all our cars are on the same truck, so just an FYI.
They do have more than one truck. On some of their busiest days last year, Tesla Littleton was receiving multiple trucks with scores of cars arriving each day.

I sure hope not. The guy I spoke with said mine was being loaded onto a truck on 12/10. He called yesterday 12/11 and confirmed that everything is on-track for 12/14 (Saturday) delivery.

yeah I was thinking about that after I posted. I wonder how many, if any, stops they make on the way.
Good question.

It's amazing how many trucks they have on the road delivering Teslas. We've done several road trips on I-80 and have driven 12 hours through Wyoming and Utah and have seen carriers with Teslas on them nearly every 15 minutes...all day long!

Ordered LR AWD 11/19, upgraded to Stealth I think on 12/4 or 12/5. Got a VIN in source next day, and confirmed VIN w/ SA Monday this week. SA said my stealth is awaiting truck assignment in Fremont. Still waiting for that joyful text to schedule delivery. This will be a massive upgrade from my 2018 LEAF!

Also, no home charging and I live in Thornton at least 30 minutes from any supercharger, so this will be fun! (L2 charging at work and picked up a chademo adapter secondhand)

I ordered my White M3 LR AWD on October 19th. I was told that I'd take delivery by the end of the year, but still don't even have a VIN. I've talked to three Tesla reps, none of whom can give me an estimate of when my vehicle might arrive in Denver. Has anyone else in Colorado placed a 4th-quarter Model 3 order and taken delivery or gotten info for when to expect delivery?? (or has even gotten a VIN??) We have travel plans beginning Dec 28th... which will be TEN WEEKS post my order date so hopefully I have it by then!!

I ordered the exact same car (no FSD, black interior, 19" wheels) on 10.14 and I am taking delivery tomorrow in Littleton. I will say that I was waiting for my VIN and as soon as I switched the financing to Tesla (after they matched my banks rate) I instantly got a VIN. I suspect that they are prioritizing those who finance with Tesla as it boosts revenue and bookings, maybe...