Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries to Denver, December 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the exact same car (no FSD, black interior, 19" wheels) on 10.14 and I am taking delivery tomorrow in Littleton. I will say that I was waiting for my VIN and as soon as I switched the financing to Tesla (after they matched my banks rate) I instantly got a VIN. I suspect that they are prioritizing those who finance with Tesla as it boosts revenue and bookings, maybe...

@kinito interesting.... mine is also no FSD, black interior, but 18" wheels. I would totally finance with Tesla if they matched my bank's rate. Who did you talk to to make that happen? I'll gladly call the number ;) I'm scared to personally make any changes to my account at this point in case it postpones delivery!

Ordered 10/16, found VIN in source today 12/12, and the 6-10 week message that was there previously was replaced with the 'we will contact you to set up delivery' message. LR AWD Blue/Black 18", switched my financing to Tesla last Saturday. Buddy at my office ordered one on 10/17, curious if he get his VIN tomorrow.

Ordered am M3 LR during last week of November. Changed it to P3D, Blue/White, Gray Wheels, FSD on 12-2, Tesla Financing approved 12-3 but through U.S. Bank N.A., SA swears it will be here 3rd week of December - No VIN - I check probably 50x a day - I am a sick person.
I'll continue to monitor this thread as it may reduce the number of times I will do source code scans.
Still waiting on the Title on my Honda from American Honda - they said it should be here next week. Hope the Title comes before the Tesla does so I can sell it. Time will tell!

Last edited:
@kinito interesting.... mine is also no FSD, black interior, but 18" wheels. I would totally finance with Tesla if they matched my bank's rate. Who did you talk to to make that happen? I'll gladly call the number ;) I'm scared to personally make any changes to my account at this point in case it postpones delivery!

I called the sales guys to escalate my delivery and I discovered that they have a rate match program, sent in details about my Bank’s offer and within minutes they matched a 2.54% rate without blinking. Tesla Loan serviced by Wells Fargo.

• Helpful
Reactions: Type 5
Well my truck is still in California. Got delivery appointment moved from Saturday to Tuesday. Feeling less than confident.

Peeps with deliveries on Saturday may want to confirm that they'll have a car waiting for them. Hopefully nobody else but me is affected.

Last edited:
Since we've got a glut of deliveries coming, I'll mention this--I've got a JuiceBox Pro 40A NEMA 14-50 EVSE that I'm no longer using (now have two chained HPWC for our 2 vehicles). It currently rides in the under-floor of one of our vehicles as an 'in case of emergency' charging solution. I'd rather have the UMC that comes with a Tesla, but don't want to shell out for one.

Given the right situation, this could be an upgrade for someone getting a new Tesla. The JuiceBox uses the same NEMA 14-50 outlet as the UMC, but charges at 40A rather than 32A (assuming your vehicle is a long-range trim--SR and SR+ top out at 32A AC). It also has wifi connectivity for remote monitoring/reporting, time-of-use enforcement, and can charge non-Teslas since it's a J1772 plug. New price on these is a bit over $500 vs $300 for the UMC kit. I'm up for an even swap if anyone is interested.

The difference in charge speed for an LR Model 3 with the included UMC at 32A vs a JuiceBox at 40A is about 7 miles of range per hour on a Model 3. A bit less on an S/X. The downside is that you need to use the Tesla J1772 adapter that comes with your car.

Reactions: MileHiPM3
@Zaxxon - that's not a bad offer at all. Sadly for me I'm currently limited to 30 amps (14-30). If we ever get a second EV then I'll have to get 100 amps run from the far side of the house to the garage. As it is, I was just able to go from the laundry room to the garage. The builders of the house 30 years ago clearly didn't anticipate that there would be a need for 100 amps in the garage! :)

@Zaxxon - that's not a bad offer at all. Sadly for me I'm currently limited to 30 amps (14-30). If we ever get a second EV then I'll have to get 100 amps run from the far side of the house to the garage. As it is, I was just able to go from the laundry room to the garage. The builders of the house 30 years ago clearly didn't anticipate that there would be a need for 100 amps in the garage! :)

Ha. Yeah, my home is a bit over 20 years old and barely had enough panel room to provide a 60A circuit to the garage (to be fair, I also have 8 kW and change of solar). That's 48A effective charge amps combined to charge an X and a 3. Works just fine, though, and can fill both cars to any reasonable standard within our off-peak TOU window.

PVREA in NoCo has a rebate program for home use EV chargers:
EV Charger Rebates | Poudre Valley REA, Inc.

I was holding off on getting the wiring updated until I was sure the car was going to get here before Xmas (my garage has only 10A service :mad:). Looks like the rebate will apply as long as the purchase of the wifi-enabled charger is before 1/1/2020 - probably going with a JuiceBox since the Tesla chargers aren't wifi.

Reactions: MileHiPM3
Just called the Service Advisor at Park Meadows (that's where Tesla automated system shot me out at) because our financing page went back to pending although we've been approved for a month.

He said they were transitioning systems and he would email financing to get it fixed.

Nonetheless he said we had a VIN and our car was built and waiting in a parking lot in Fremont.

I told him we were traveling next week when it may be delivered and he said they hold the car for 7 days and when you get the text to make an appointment just schedule the latest possible appointment and then email my service advisor to reschedule it later because they have to have a starting point to reschedule.

So fear not people about traveling during the holidays, they should help out a bit. We shouldn't completely bend our life to have the privledge to pay for a car. Hopefully this helps someone else anxious about traveling.

Cheers

Just called the Service Advisor at Park Meadows (that's where Tesla automated system shot me out at) because our financing page went back to pending although we've been approved for a month.

He said they were transitioning systems and he would email financing to get it fixed.

literally the same thing that happened to me, took about a full business day and it all was fixed

tenor.gif

Well my truck is still in California. Got delivery appointment moved from Saturday to Tuesday. Feeling less than confident.

Peeps with deliveries on Saturday may want to confirm that they'll have a car waiting for them. Hopefully nobody else but me is affected.

Just spoke with them. Apparently mine is coming up through New Mexico, so no risk of storm delay. Sounds like I lucked out!