Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date disappeared on Friday (7/23) and has not come back since then. I just called Tesla (my SA never responds to my emails). One other SA picked up the phone. I gave her my RN# and she told me that my car is in production and I should expect a call from them next week.

Some stats:
MYLR, Midnight Silver, Black, Seat 5, No Tow, No FSD, San Francisco
Order placed on 6/27 (not sure about the profile completion date. I kept switching between financing and cash)
For some reason, my EDD reappeared today. It says 9/22-9/30. I’m so confused!!!

Ordered 6/10, MYLR, Midnight Silver, 20". EDD disappeared and hasn't came back. Message my SA and she said it shows September. I also asked her if I should start getting my financing for the car and said to hold off a little closer to closing in on a more exact delivery date. Other posts I've read, they've done their financing already and just kept asking for extension. Now, I'm wondering if I should start shopping for rates and if 30 days expire that I'll just ask for an extension. Thoughts?

Ordered 6/10, MYLR, Midnight Silver, 20". EDD disappeared and hasn't came back. Message my SA and she said it shows September. I also asked her if I should start getting my financing for the car and said to hold off a little closer to closing in on a more exact delivery date. Other posts I've read, they've done their financing already and just kept asking for extension. Now, I'm wondering if I should start shopping for rates and if 30 days expire that I'll just ask for an extension. Thoughts?
no point looking for financing now. Timing our deliveries is a crapshoot at best. Even if I decide to figure out financing on delivery day it shouldn't take more than a couple hours.

Reactions: CSTARZZ and MBx4

Financing should only take a few hours, 1-2 days at most. You could do some research ahead of time to see which lenders you would go with. I’m looking into some credit unions around my area since rates should be lower and they give an extra .25% off for EV’s.

Financing should only take a few hours, 1-2 days at most. You could do some research ahead of time to see which lenders you would go with. I’m looking into some credit unions around my area since rates should be lower and they give an extra .25% off for EV’s.
Looks like you're in OC also, which credit unions are giving you an extra .25% off? I'm exploring DCU and Penfed, but would love to get more options. Thanks!

Looks like you're in OC also, which credit unions are giving you an extra .25% off? I'm exploring DCU and Penfed, but would love to get more options. Thanks!
I got 1.79% from EECU (I think all CA residents can) and it was much easier than the DCU process I gave up on. also, apply for tesla financing regardless and have them rate match so you won't have to sign up for a CU account. if you call your local center right after you submit your tesla financing app they'll push it right through -- I got approved literally one minute after submitting it.

I got 1.79% from EECU (I think all CA residents can) and it was much easier than the DCU process I gave up on. also, apply for tesla financing regardless and have them rate match so you won't have to sign up for a CU account. if you call your local center right after you submit your tesla financing app they'll push it right through -- I got approved literally one minute after submitting it.
I would rather go through EECU but those rates are good till August 31st 2021 and I doubt I'll be getting MVPA and VIN prior ):
Would you happen to know how long the loan approval is valid for?