Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

Grovester

Jul 16, 2021
Irvine, CA
For some reason, my EDD reappeared today. It says 9/22-9/30. I’m so confused!!!
My EDD came back today too after 5 days of not having one. It was originally the same range you had. Now it’s 9/21-9/30. Glad it’s consistent. Better than worrying if it’s going to be well past that. It always could but I’m hopeful.

bcuzYnot

Jul 16, 2021
NYC
My EDD came back today too after 5 days of not having one. It was originally the same range you had. Now it’s 9/21-9/30. Glad it’s consistent. Better than worrying if it’s going to be well past that. It always could but I’m hopeful.
Mine came back today as well. Originally 9/13-9/30 but now 8/30-9/19.. Not going to hold my breath

bvtechie

Apr 25, 2021
Boston
Ordered: 7/27 with a November EDD on the ordering page, EDD disappeared day after, reappeared this AM with 9/7 - 927 EDD..

MYLR | Deep Blue Metallic | Black Interior | 5 Seats | 19" | Tow | No FSD | Boston

JohnnyJr

Jul 20, 2021
United States
Just for data points:

placed order 07/12 with an EDD of October - last week on Friday my EDD disappeared and up to today it has NOT appeared back leaving me without an EDD.

MYLR | Pearl White | White Interior | 5 Seats | 19" | Tow | No FSD

Reactions: Suhleese

bcuzYnot

Jul 16, 2021
NYC
Just for data points:

placed order 07/12 with an EDD of October - last week on Friday my EDD disappeared and up to today it has NOT appeared back leaving me without an EDD.

MYLR | Pearl White | White Interior | 5 Seats | 19" | Tow | No FSD
I think you will receive it soon. Mine just came back this morning.

Reactions: JohnnyJr

DaveGT

Jul 26, 2021
Acworth, GA
If the EDD is available, it would appear in your account within their website, under View Design Details
Thanks! Yeah nothing there except this blurb of text:
“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”

and when I click in to view design details no date

bcuzYnot

Jul 16, 2021
NYC
“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”

No worries, many people are in the same boat. You will get it soon!

Yes007

7/Red/Blk/OD7-21/EDD10/26-11/15/VIN-Can't wait
Jul 23, 2021
SF Bay - East Bay

Same here for me.

OCJeff

OD: 6/4 MYLR5 White/White/20” Del. 9/16
Feb 18, 2021
SoCal (RSM)
As long as the same page is asking for your insurance details you should be good. If it’s asking about finance or cash then you are not there yet and need to select cash for the initial submission.

ToothDr

Jul 25, 2021
Indiana

Same I ordered a MYP exactly 21 days ago. Never have had an EDD

Samier_RN

Nurse Student, Geek/Nerd/Gamer, Tech Lover
Jul 30, 2021
Florida, USA
Nice to meet everyone, new here. So, I finally completed my order on the MY on 7/26 (the original reservation was Aug 4, 2020, but I had to place it on hold). I have not seen a VIN or EDD. I was actually hoping to get it in October (what I saw on new orders) because I want to trade my car in soon. Hopefully, new information will come out soon. As most have said, my Tesla location has a full mailbox and never picks up. I went to stop by to see how busy and never would have thought it would remind me of Apple for a new iPhone release, a huge line of people. Either way, I am excited, but I was hoping to get a VIN to get the ball rolling and contact Carvana or something to sell my car.

MYLR | White | Black Interior | 5 Seats | 19" | No Tow | No FSD
Order Date: 7/26 | Florida | EDD: None

Nikola369

Jul 24, 2021
North carolina
I ordered on 7/12 MYLR/Black interior/ tow/ Gemini wheels/ no FSD. Held 9/18-9/30 EDD for almost two weeks and it disappeared. I see people’s seemed to reappear today. However mine has still not came back yet. Hopefully soon!

Reactions: E30-4ME

E30-4ME

Jul 23, 2021
Minneapolis, MN
I ordered on 7/12 MYLR/Black interior/ tow/ Gemini wheels/ no FSD. Held 9/18-9/30 EDD for almost two weeks and it disappeared. I see people’s seemed to reappear today. However mine has still not came back yet. Hopefully soon!
Very similar order date, config, and experience. My EDD just came back today after a week hiatus. Hang tight.

Reactions: Nikola369

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC