Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the EDD is available, it would appear in your account within their website, under View Design Details
Thanks! Yeah nothing there except this blurb of text:
“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”

and when I click in to view design details no date

Thanks! Yeah nothing there except this blurb of text:
“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”

and when I click in to view design details no date
No worries, many people are in the same boat. You will get it soon!

Nice to meet everyone, new here. So, I finally completed my order on the MY on 7/26 (the original reservation was Aug 4, 2020, but I had to place it on hold). I have not seen a VIN or EDD. I was actually hoping to get it in October (what I saw on new orders) because I want to trade my car in soon. Hopefully, new information will come out soon. As most have said, my Tesla location has a full mailbox and never picks up. I went to stop by to see how busy and never would have thought it would remind me of Apple for a new iPhone release, a huge line of people. Either way, I am excited, but I was hoping to get a VIN to get the ball rolling and contact Carvana or something to sell my car.

MYLR | White | Black Interior | 5 Seats | 19" | No Tow | No FSD
Order Date: 7/26 | Florida | EDD: None