Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

Ordered May 15th and was expecting delivery before the end of June per my SA. Never happened. It was pushed to the end of July and as of last Sat. it moved to October. I am currently ten weeks in waiting on delivery. MY Long White/White 5 seater, no tow, 19 inch. Just a standard popular build.

Live in Orange County, CA so no, being in CA does not make delivery faster. At least in my case despite me calling and visiting the service center weekly on why my order is so behind.

onyxbanx

2021 w/w MYP ordered 07/03, delivered 08/01
Jul 21, 2021
East Bay Area, CA
4-8 weeks!!! MYP no waiting time!!!
I ordered a white/white MYP on July 3 and my SA told me it would be end of September...so I think the MYPs are backed up as well, even if it's not showing up that way. TODAY my EDD shows 7-11 weeks, even though it was 6-10 weeks when I ordered nearly three weeks ago.

Terpslax

Jul 18, 2021
Long Island
Yes normal. My 7/12 order initially said October for couple days and now it's been sitting at September 12 - September 30. Which most likely means November lol
Don’t say that, those are my dates too. I just ordered 2 weeks ago. I’m anticipating delivery before the end of the quarter, they need to make their revenue estimates.

Reactions: bcuzYnot

surferfb

Jul 1, 2021
DMV
Data point for Chicago Market (picking up Schaumburg location)
White, 19in, hitch, 7-seater

Ordered June 7th, 2021
Date keeps pushing back... Currently August 21st to Sept 10th. Every few days it will move 1 day back then 4 days further lol...
Those are my specs, minus the hitch, and have the exact same dates, but I ordered roughly three weeks later than you. I guess they batch them together? I really don’t understand their system.

Very similar. Order: 7/12, Y LR, Blue, White interior, 19", 5 seat, no hitch, Mass.

Website had been showing Sept 12 - 30 but just this morning is back to October. :(
This is my exact order. My EDD is similar and shows Sept 13-30th. It hasn't changed in a few days so maybe since I live in southern California they expect to deliver mine in the late quarter push?

Reactions: AlB3

onyxbanx

2021 w/w MYP ordered 07/03, delivered 08/01
Jul 21, 2021
East Bay Area, CA
ugh and isn't the bay area really close to the factory that makes the Y?
yep! I live probably 40 mins away from the Fremont factory. maybe they're saving us for last lol.

my SA (not actually my SA but the guy who has been there every time I've gone in) has remained pretty certain I won't get the car until late September. I think he said something about a batch later in the quarter that it'd probably be in.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC