Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

BlueLark

Jul 22, 2021
Lake Elsinore
Been wondering the same thing, I have a Sep 15-30th for the past few days as well
There were a couple of people who claimed that they got their VIN after their EDD stabilized, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

I guess the wait is a good thing because I haven't gotten my charger installed yet. 😅

00JK

Jul 21, 2021
NC
MYP Silver / White Interior -
Order Date - 7/15/21
7/15/21 - EDD - 9/13 - 9/30
7/16/21 - EDD - 8/14 - 9/03
7/23/21 - EDD - 8/07 - 8/27

Luxolas

Jun 25, 2021
Fort Lauderdale
Ordered June 4th, Est delivery has been aug 13 - sept 2nd—
1E2A80DB-E287-4E86-89C8-39FF0BBFEFA6.jpeg
for a few days now. Previously it was jumping back and forth daily. But my hopes are that the time is coming soon. Id like to think I’m not obsessive but this has brought out the worst in my tolerance for patience… and I’m becoming very impatient and obsessed with watching tesla videos on YouTube to get my fix. 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Aneurotic

Jun 30, 2021
New York
Just update, a little late from the usually 8am EST update. Changed from 7-11weeks from the last 4 days to 8/6-8/20, which basically falls in line with the daily pushes I was seeing before that. Bleh....

G2bme

Jun 12, 2021
Los Angeles
Ordered MYLR, White/White, 20", 5-seat, No Tow, No FSD on July 20th.
You might get it before quarter end, it seems to be a trend that anyone spending more on the car seem to get it sooner than a base order…which at this time if you are a basic order you’re looking at 4Q delivery…maybe 2022

Starway2001

MYP | Red/White | OD 8/20 | VIN #318 | 11/23-11/27
Jul 22, 2021
West Coast
You might get it before quarter end, it seems to be a trend that anyone spending more on the car seem to get it sooner than a base order…which at this time if you are a basic order you’re looking at 4Q delivery…maybe 2022
The only upgrade would be the wheels, though. That still counts? Also, was wondering if changing color to red would change anything? I probably wouldn't, in the end, because the sun out here in Santa Clarita is brutal and white seems to be the only practical option. So excited!

G2bme

Jun 12, 2021
Los Angeles
The only upgrade would be the wheels, though. That still counts? Also, was wondering if changing color to red would change anything? I probably wouldn't, in the end, because the sun out here in Santa Clarita is brutal and white seems to be the only practical option. So excited!
ANY change to your current order will modify the price to the change of the new add on PLUS the current market price.

Paul02474

Jul 8, 2021
Arlington MA
Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30. This morning, dates changed to September 06 - September 26.

Reactions: MTBevrider

ajs847

Jun 2, 2021
northwest illinois
recommend you all start tracking your ED's and configs in your signatures... and then eventually you'll become a crusty 'ole seadog like me and run out of space in your signature to track your past ED's and then you'll start a nifty excel spreadsheet.

What I learned is that early ED's don't mean anything. Only the Squirrel knows when you will get your Tesla.

• Funny
Reactions: Wolfhausen

wentwj

Jul 18, 2021
CA
Bay Area - MY LR White with white interior, no FSD, no tow. Ordered July 4th, originally was bouncing around in the September 7th - 30th range for a week, then the last few days it bumped to October, and now today it doesn't have an estimated date at all just says

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

doesn't seem like a great sign...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC