Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a LR-Grey-19-Hitch-BlackLeather on July 5th. (Toronto, Ontario - Oakville)

Tesla mentione that my Delivery wil be sometime in September, but I've also heard that they generally deliver earlier.

Q1 - Is it true that they delivery earlier in like 4 weeks or so ?
Q2 - Whats the Interest rate they are offering on loan ?
Q3 - Is there a checklist of items to see for Model Y defeciencies ?

In May my MYLR 19 hitch W/W only took 18 days.
No idea on interest rate.
There are delivery checklist here, just search.
The one I found and printed was about 5 pages Xmas tree on roof - rack mount screw thread size? very comprehensive. Mine was wonderful and checked all the boxes. Hard to locate hitch, they found it for me under a black plastic cover, had to pry off (they need to improve access) but overall was very happy with fit and finish.

I imagine the interest rate will depend on your credit rating, but I was approved for 2.4% over 60 months through Scotiabank with Tesla just a week or so ago on a long-range 5-seater Y. I'm not expecting delivery until the end-of-quarter push that always seems to happen, in my case that would be September. When I ordered my S in 2015, Tesla built export vehicles at the beginning of the quarter and didn't produce domestic (North American) vehicles until the last month or so of the quarter. I don't know if they're still doing things that way.

I imagine the interest rate will depend on your credit rating, but I was approved for 2.4% over 60 months through Scotiabank with Tesla just a week or so ago on a long-range 5-seater Y. I'm not expecting delivery until the end-of-quarter push that always seems to happen, in my case that would be September. When I ordered my S in 2015, Tesla built export vehicles at the beginning of the quarter and didn't produce domestic (North American) vehicles until the last month or so of the quarter. I don't know if they're still doing things that way.
Thanks for the info, do I need to get the approval process started on my own from scotia or Tesla will notify me ?

The one I found and printed was about 5 pages Xmas tree on roof - rack mount screw thread size? very comprehensive. Mine was wonderful and checked all the boxes. Hard to locate hitch, they found it for me under a black plastic cover, had to pry off (they need to improve access) but overall was very happy with fit and finish.
Thanks for the info, I think I have found a 2 page checklist

Thanks for the info, do I need to get the approval process started on my own from scotia or Tesla will notify me ?
It happened automatically when I placed my reservation/order with Telsa specifying that I would be financing with Tesla; I had to fill in a few fields online and I got an approval email within like 5 minutes - it was very quick and easy to do. Take a look at your account page and see if they have it as one of your "Next Steps".

I ordered a LR-Grey-19-Hitch-BlackLeather on July 5th. (Toronto, Ontario - Oakville)

Tesla mentione that my Delivery wil be sometime in September, but I've also heard that they generally deliver earlier.

Q1 - Is it true that they delivery earlier in like 4 weeks or so ?
Q2 - Whats the Interest rate they are offering on loan ?
Q3 - Is there a checklist of items to see for Model Y defeciencies ?

Q1: Seems to be anybody's guess right now. I would expect yours coming late August at the very earliest based on what we've all been seeing but it's a huge question mark.

Q2: Mine was 2.49%. Depends on credit as all things, I imagine.

Q3: This is the checklist I have referenced. Very comprehensive.

Reactions: Paul02474
4-8 weeks!!! MYP no waiting time!!!

Attachments

• AA39BAE3-CB01-420C-A8CA-A9EDFAE1C228.gif
    AA39BAE3-CB01-420C-A8CA-A9EDFAE1C228.gif
    1 MB · Views: 1,323

Did you put the correct link for checklist? I can't find it other than Christmas tree mounting info?

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery, website now presents a window of September 12 - September 30.

Very similar. Order: 7/12, Y LR, Blue, White interior, 19", 5 seat, no hitch, Mass.

Website had been showing Sept 12 - 30 but just this morning is back to October. :(