Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered May 15th and was expecting delivery before the end of June per my SA. Never happened. It was pushed to the end of July and as of last Sat. it moved to October. I am currently ten weeks in waiting on delivery. MY Long White/White 5 seater, no tow, 19 inch. Just a standard popular build.

Live in Orange County, CA so no, being in CA does not make delivery faster. At least in my case despite me calling and visiting the service center weekly on why my order is so behind.

Data point for Chicago Market (picking up Schaumburg location)
White, 19in, hitch, 7-seater

Ordered June 7th, 2021
Date keeps pushing back... Currently August 21st to Sept 10th. Every few days it will move 1 day back then 4 days further lol...

Reactions: ajs847
Data point for Chicago Market (picking up Schaumburg location)
White, 19in, hitch, 7-seater

Ordered June 7th, 2021
Date keeps pushing back... Currently August 21st to Sept 10th. Every few days it will move 1 day back then 4 days further lol...
Those are my specs, minus the hitch, and have the exact same dates, but I ordered roughly three weeks later than you. I guess they batch them together? I really don’t understand their system.

ugh and isn't the bay area really close to the factory that makes the Y?
yep! I live probably 40 mins away from the Fremont factory. maybe they're saving us for last lol.

my SA (not actually my SA but the guy who has been there every time I've gone in) has remained pretty certain I won't get the car until late September. I think he said something about a batch later in the quarter that it'd probably be in.