Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
some questions for those who have taken touchless home delivery -- does everyone on the title need to be present? my friend told me that only one person really needs to be there...

issue is that tesla only offered me friday 07/30 at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm for delivery. I will be at work, and both mine and my boyfriend's names are on the registration. further, the car we're trading in is under my dad's name and he can't make it either! is it possible to have my boyfriend sign off on all of this, or do we all need to be there?

some questions for those who have taken touchless home delivery -- does everyone on the title need to be present? my friend told me that only one person really needs to be there...

issue is that tesla only offered me friday 07/30 at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm for delivery. I will be at work, and both mine and my boyfriend's names are on the registration. further, the car we're trading in is under my dad's name and he can't make it either! is it possible to have my boyfriend sign off on all of this, or do we all need to be there?
So for ours, it has my wife's name OR my name.. our SA stated that just one of us can has to be there, if it was AND then both of us would need to be there.

Reactions: onyxbanx
So for ours, it has my wife's name OR my name.. our SA stated that just one of us can has to be there, if it was AND then both of us would need to be there.
thanks! same here -- it has his name OR my name so that should be fine. however, I'm really wondering about the trade-in vehicle...my dad cannot be present but I'm not sure if they'll even check the name on the title.