Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That seems odd for a June order...

Not odd at all, unfortunately
It is actually quite strange. Typical waiting time based on the tracking sheet (recently) is 90-120 days. A June order with December EDD is 180 days. That's not typical. Maybe there was an order change or finance/trade change?

What is typical is for the EDD's to jump all over and that can be very frustrating.

Thanks for the information !!

I ordered a LR-Grey-19-Hitch-BlackLeather on July 5th. (Toronto, Ontario - Oakville)

Tesla mentione that my Delivery wil be sometime in September, but I've also heard that they generally deliver earlier.

Q1 - Is it true that they delivery earlier in like 4 weeks or so ?
Q2 - Whats the Interest rate they are offering on loan ?
Q3 - Is there a checklist of items to see for Model Y defeciencies ?
Seems like My date has been moved back, it been moved from Aug-Sept to November-9 to Nov-29 thats a 2 and a half month delay. Insane, are they trying to stall our orders because I booked when the car was $1300 cheaper and since then they have increased it and they want to delivery them first ?
If yes then it seems like a typical TESLA SCAM. I might be taking legal action if thats the case. Calss action looks like it might be coming.

Seems like My date has been moved back, it been moved from Aug-Sept to November-9 to Nov-29 thats a 2 and a half month delay. Insane, are they trying to stall our orders because I booked when the car was $1300 cheaper and since then they have increased it and they want to delivery them first ?
If yes then it seems like a typical TESLA SCAM. I might be taking legal action if thats the case. Calss action looks like it might be coming.
Canada is a bit different, but not that different.

Q1 - Unlikely you'll see anything in 4 weeks. More likely the 10-14 week range (at best)
Q2 - 2.49% if you have good credit through Tesla directly. They can rematch with your CU, or other Financial Institutions if you have a lower rate.
Q3 - Lots of checklists. Just search the "Current Delivery" thread on here.

ordered MYP a week ago, live in NY. original delivery window was sept 5-24.

narrowed to sept 3-6 today on my webpage and got assigned a VIN.

some rando tesla people im talking to through text says they see my delivery window at sept 15-18.

anyone heard of this discrepancy before? was able to really track my previous model S from production to delivery in the past

It is actually quite strange. Typical waiting time based on the tracking sheet (recently) is 90-120 days. A June order with December EDD is 180 days. That's not typical. Maybe there was an order change or finance/trade change?

What is typical is for the EDD's to jump all over and that can be very frustrating.
No change to the order. The only thing that changed was I went from lease to cash. That was July 29th. I'll be pretty upset if just switching payment methods to cash is enough to reset my order.