Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the MYLR this afternoon hoping to get the newer matrix headlights. Is therea way to find out if existing cars have that? Calling them is almost impossible right now.
Unfortunately calling them is your best bet to find that out; try contacting your local showroom if you can versus calling the national number, as that is a hot mess right now.

Reactions: KangThe
my Y order was confirmed and vin assigned.
applied tesla finance and got approved with US bank at 5.99 apr
does tesla allows multiple loan options ? or how can i request tesla to shop around ?
i got good credit and i assume i can get better rate than 5.99

also i am doing trade in. i entered all the details of the trade in vehicle includes loan balance on that vehicle
i think tesla showed me trade in amount and balance i need to apply for the loan
now i see full price of the car and loan with US bank and got the txt to schedule the delivery
so when i will see the trade in numbers and also instructions to take my car and attach my existing plate
all confusing and with no human in between
does all this normal ?
Trade evaluation usually takes a few business days unless you have one done in-person at your local showroom. An advisor would probably be best placed to help you with your delivery financing and payment options also.

Reactions: KangThe
Same! I updated my color from blue to white today, and instantly got a two-week window!

OD: 1/12
MYLR white/white, all else standard.
Current EDD: 1/19 - 2/2
I wanted white it’s so beautiful, but afraid of staining even though people say it holds up if you cost it. This car is so impulsive, I didn’t plan to buy as the price was to much to justify, so I had a rav4 prime on order that I will now cancel.

Reactions: acpd and PewPew
I wanted white it’s so beautiful, but afraid of staining even though people say it holds up if you cost it. This car is so impulsive, I didn’t plan to buy as the price was to much to justify, so I had a rav4 prime on order that I will now cancel.
So far I have heard nothing but good things about the white interior, but apart from that, black isn’t an option for me because I hate, hate, hate that wood paneling. I feel like I am driving a log cabin or the outside of an old station wagon. I wish that was not the case because the black interior is cheaper and much quicker to deliver.

I was tempted by the Rav4 prime too, but I still can’t get close enough to one to test drive it, let alone find a dealer not crooked enough to charge $10-$15K in “market adjustment fees.” Plus for me the Tesla is safer, more spacious, and more fun all around - with pure EV lifestyle on top.

Reactions: BitJam and KangThe