Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I got the delivery text today as well. I got the delivery window from Feb 11 to 13, so I chose Feb 11, which is 4 days behind my EDD window 1/29-2/11. I also expected the actual delivery date to be sooner. Very strange 2 week wait time. Oh well.
Oh nice. So yours will be 3 days ahead of mine. Nice and conveniently on a Saturday, wish mine was too, but got offered Tues-Thurs window lol. Oh well.

Please keep me posted on how it goes, etc. !

Tesla charger installed…it’s looking for it’s mate! Car still in route from Fremont (since vin was assigned on 1/20. Scheduled Feb 4th delivery by calling the SA but no confirmation that car is here! ;(

Attachments

• 7425AE9E-EC37-4DC4-A8AC-2565A83239D4.jpeg
    7425AE9E-EC37-4DC4-A8AC-2565A83239D4.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 91
I just sorted the the Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker by delivery date. Of the ~400 orders placed since Jan 12, only 18 cars have been delivered. Seems mighty low. Is there anything to make of this other than that list is a very small percentage of all orders placed after Jan 12 and may not be a representative sample of the population of orders.

I just sorted the the Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker by delivery date. Of the ~400 orders placed since Jan 12, only 18 cars have been delivered. Seems mighty low. Is there anything to make of this other than that list is a very small percentage of all orders placed after Jan 12 and may not be a representative sample of the population of orders.
I doubt that many people go back and update the sheet after they take delivery.

If I remember correctly, most of the in-stock cars when the price dropped was over 55k, close to 55,990 or 56k at least in Virginia when I looked on late night 1/12

It’s been only 15 days since the price dropped and assuming it takes at least 2 weeks for freight! Hopefully deliveries comes in bunches for all the next 2 weeks. Only time will tell or if Tesla has a demand it can’t meet before march

Reactions: jose3030
Hello my friend,

So, PSEG has EV Program. Just go to their website and sign into your account or make one. inside you will see information on the program. Sign up, fill out form and provide your receipt and serial number. They will credit your account in about one day. They call them and ask them to cut you a check on the credit. They will mail out to you. Just remember this is for the cost for installation and electrical work, not the charger it’s self. Also, it must be a ChargePoint or Juicebox, not a Tesla charger. My work cost me $1300 with permit PSEG cover the whole cost plus I get 0.02 k/w off peak charging. Hope that helps!
Thanks you!

I've seen that some people get to schedule delivery a few weeks out, my EDD is a Feb 3 - Feb 5 but I am not able to schedule. Generally, how long before the delivery is the scheduling available?
Mine said Feb 1-10, and I was able to schedule today for delivery on the 14th. From what I say, people are usually able to schedule +/- 2 to 3 days of their short EDD, so I think you would hear from Tesla soon.

Reactions: Stridderk