Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks my friend. We are Cherry Hill Showroom brothers. 🤣🤣 I started with the black interior but just loved the way the white interior Popped. I was hooked on the white. Like you, I also got the wall charger installed. I choose ChargePoint to get the NJ incentives with PSEG So installation was free. Also, they took the 2k right off the point of sale for me which was great. And unlike some, we pay no taxes on the vehicle due to the incentive program here in NJ. I just have to buy CCS1 adapter.

What is your EDD? Model? 👍

MYLR 5 seater, Grey/Black,Tow Hitch, 19" wheels
OD: 01/28
EDD (revised): 4/19 - 5/31 / (original) 03/20-03/31

No NJ $2K for me thanks to the tow hitch.. I could have jumped through some hoops to get it done but wasn't worth it ultimately. I bought a CCS1 adapter from Hansshow. Looks good so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: MYclub
Wife kept ask me to change my order to include FSD you get the car quicker, before take delivery you can remove that feature from your design. She said her friend did exactly that last year for their Y. I call it BS, if you change design before take delivery then you’re back of the line again.

Reactions: erktrek
In the tesla app it shows the model of the car
the RN
a photo of my car
And then says Manage your order in your Tesla account
Go to Account
and then has some videos

Tommorow I will call Tesla because I think there is something wrong with my account
I want to say early in this tread, somebody said they had the "older" version of the app and it didn't show the tasks. Once they updated, they had the ability to upload license, etc...

Reactions: Mainuh
And once again the recall will be done by an OTA update. And once again the news cycle will blow it out of proportion.
Yes, I have a 2022 M3 and I have received 4 or so recall notices. Every single one was an OTA update. Naysayers typically smugly ask "how many times have you had to take that thing back because of all the recalls I've been reading about?" I get to say "Never. They all happen over night by the recall fairy". I also remind them that some of my other cars had recalls of things like the air bag will probably kill you for no reason and your breaks just might not work at some point.

randomly called tesla today asking for my order status, and what can i do with the configuration changes to expedite my order. the lady spoke to basically told me to wait for a couple more days for a more precise EDD window. but then she mentioned the name of my SA at Buena Park Tesla, i can contact him directly. i had no idea i even have a SA assigned to me until she told me.

randomly called tesla today asking for my order status, and what can i do with the configuration changes to expedite my order. the lady spoke to basically told me to wait for a couple more days for a more precise EDD window. but then she mentioned the name of my SA at Buena Park Tesla, i can contact him directly. i had no idea i even have a SA assigned to me until she told me.
Which number did you call?