Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those are both pretty good 😅 I might start checking the DNS one.
dns.png

• Funny
Reactions: Jesse75 and erktrek
So, I went to change my purchase from cash to tesla loan and the price includes the NJ Rebate. My guess is that's a mistake.
My rebate is back as well. Now I just need it to stay until I pick up on Wednesday.

For insurance I added the car to my policy effective my pickup date. They sent me the binder with my credit union on it and temp insurance with the vin. I uploaded the temp insurance and all complete.

My rebate is back as well. Now I just need it to stay until I pick up on Wednesday.

For insurance I added the car to my policy effective my pickup date. They sent me the binder with my credit union on it and temp insurance with the vin. I uploaded the temp insurance and all complete.
Rebate is back on my price breakdown (in the app) as well. Fingers crossed!

We shall see. The NJ site says application must be submitted for orders, purchases, or leases placed before April 17 by May 1st.

I wonder if Tesla came to their senses or spoke with NJ. Maybe we all still do qualify. Only time will tell.
I wonder if we should pay before taking delivery.. kind of hate to pay for something sight unseen but for an extra $2k....