Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order agreement has not changed yet. I only noticed this when I looked at applying for a loan.

Let's hope we all get it.
The order agreement won’t be updated as the price didn’t change. Check the motor vehicle purchase agreement. That should show it.

Attachments

• IMG_7754.jpeg
    IMG_7754.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 526
Just sent an email to the Toyota dealership to get our $2,500 fully refundable deposit back. Crossing fingers there are no issues. I have two emails earlier this year confirming that the deposit is fully refundable.

Now we shall see if they send it in a check or a charge back to the credit card (my guess is a check as a charge back may cost them money).

Just checked and still not updated. I believe when the last price change occurred it took a few days for the agreements to update but the completed tasks did show the price change.
Checking your sig - did I miss where you finally got a VIN?? Freemont Build? Waaaat???

That would explain the delivery timing differences from those of us NJers who have Austin builds.

I may have to ask for that.
Yep. And this morning (just now) the Tesla (w/ VIN) shows on my insurance cards, so I uploaded that replacing the statement of temporary insurance. App is squawking at me because the insurance "expires" in May, however, I already have the renewal documents so that shouldn't be an issue (hopefully).

I'm off to go print out a checklist and call a PPF shop for the 3rd time....

I took a picture of my insurance card. Issue is that my policy renews in less than 60 days. Says I need proof of insurance for at least 60 days.
I had that issue, too. My auto insurance policy renews on April 23 and October 23 and has for as long as I can remember. I can't do anything about that unless I cancel my policies and restart new policies for a new 6-month period. When I submitted my proof of insurance to Tesla a few weeks ago, the app kept hollering at me about it expiring in less than 60 days, but it didn't hold up the process.

I wonder if we should pay before taking delivery.. kind of hate to pay for something sight unseen but for an extra $2k....
Here in Texas, we have to pay before delivery will even be scheduled. If we reject a vehicle on delivery day, Tesla will mail a refund check for the payment or down payment within 3 months. I'm not sure how a lender would get their money back - maybe Tesla wires the funds back to the bank and the loan is terminated.

Last edited: