Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disney + login - Black screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently took out a Disney plus sub, however I've been unsuccessful to date, in using it in the M3P. The app loads up, but when I press the login button at the top right the screen goes black indefinitely.

Anyone else with this issue? Is there a fix?

Thank
G

Recently took out a Disney plus sub, however I've been unsuccessful to date, in using it in the M3P. The app loads up, but when I press the login button at the top right the screen goes black indefinitely.

Anyone else with this issue? Is there a fix?

Thank
G

So a suggestion I have is try open Disney plus through the browser, that's how I initially used to watch shows and when the Disney+ app came to the car, I was already logged in so try that and maybe the app will work?

Reactions: gdallas
I often find several of the apps (sentry viewer, YouTube and also Disney+) are incredibly laggy. I’m on the latest OS and also in a good mobile reception area but I timed how long it took from pressing the icon to opening sentry viewer/dashcam today. Over 30 seconds.

1st world problems and all that but still….!

I often find several of the apps (sentry viewer, YouTube and also Disney+) are incredibly laggy. I’m on the latest OS and also in a good mobile reception area but I timed how long it took from pressing the icon to opening sentry viewer/dashcam today. Over 30 seconds.

1st world problems and all that but still….!
Regards the sentry. I had that issues when I was using the a 1TB SSD. I.e. Took about greater than 30 seconds to load the interface. After 1.5 years use, sentry seemed unable to communicate with that SSD even though it was working fine. I bought a standard 256GB USB stick instead. It now loads sentry screen instantly, almost.

I had to write to Tesla.
Change the language to Dutch.
Does a quick reset.
Then change it back to English. Does a quick reset and voila.

Attachments

• 73A96DB2-CEC4-4414-94A1-84DCD718B2B2.png
    73A96DB2-CEC4-4414-94A1-84DCD718B2B2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 342
Reactions: over_the_reef
I collected my M3 the other day and also no Disney + either (even though it shows it in the release notes). I have tried the soft reboot and the Dutch language change, without success.

Seems too trivial for a service ticket but it would be nice to get it to update.

Reactions: CybeRJEE
I got Disney+ with my phone subscription today and tried to go onto the app in the car… all I get is ‘complete subscription’ from when I went through the motions months ago looking at subscribing. There’s no option to go back or sign into an existing account.

Edit: resetting the car didn’t work, and using the browser is not an acceptable alternative.

Attachments

• 783F8F8E-1B3F-4972-90B7-0065ED1B10AD.jpeg
    783F8F8E-1B3F-4972-90B7-0065ED1B10AD.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 203