Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone wave anymore?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I'm done.
I was a Macdonalds in Chirk this morning and there were 3 other model 3's there at the same time.
Where's Chirk you say? EXACTLY
Its in North Wales. If M3 density has reached the point where.there are 4 in Chirk at the same time then the game is officially over.

Ok I'm done.
I was a Macdonalds in Chirk this morning and there were 3 other model 3's there at the same time.
Where's Chirk you say? EXACTLY
Its in North Wales. If M3 density has reached the point where.there are 4 in Chirk at the same time then the game is officially over.
I remember Chirk well. I’ve been over the aqueduct many times in narrowboats, but the last time was perhaps 30 years ago...

"oh, that was a Model 3" is normally the reaction we have outside Surrey - normally too late to wave. If we were in Surrey, we would be waving so often that the police would stop us for not being in control of the vehicle. So apologies if we don't wave, we were either concentrating on the road ahead or you have been the 10th Tesla we have seen in the last 2 minutes.

I’ve not owned a “wavey car” since the 90s when I drove a massively temperamental (but easy to take to bits) MGB GT...

I owned one too. Wouldn't call it unreliable (I mechanically restored most of mine and was not what could be called stock), but it did have its own personality. Very easy to spot (and hear) a mile off though, unlike most Teslas.

Reactions: Lucanesque
I owned one too. Wouldn't call it unreliable (I mechanically restored most of mine and was not what could be called stock), but it did have its own personality. Very easy to spot (and hear) a mile off though, unlike most Teslas.
Mine was an MGB GT Jubilee Edition, that sound was unique!! Mine ended up being a steep learning curve... a core plug blew, leading me to learn how to strip down the top half of the engine, the battery fell out of the bottom of the rusted boot when I was driving along, then the fuel pump went, then the radiator. BUT, I loved that car!