Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dr Taras' Model S gets customized!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"A Tesla the Hun!" Unveiled

First of all, let me apologize! It's been like a whirlwind tour for the last 36 hours and I have not had a chance,
until now, to take a break and post some pix! My brain is fried so I'll just post this picture for now
& in the immortal words of the Terminator... "I'll Be Back!" (or did he say, "I'll be black matte!"?)
20130330_123141-small.jpg

First of all, let me apologize! It's been like a whirlwind tour for the last 36 hours and I have not had a chance,
until now, to take a break and post some pix! My brain is fried so I'll just post this picture for now
& in the immortal words of the Terminator... "I'll Be Back!" (or did he say, "I'll be black matte!"?)
View attachment 19335
Can you write a break-down of all the modifications that were done to the car, including the price for each modification (and lots of pictures of course)?

If your looking for honest, I hope you really enjoy the car, wheels look like Ben Hur would have them on his EVIL chariot, think the two tone wrap destroyed the elegant lines of the car, the forward rake of the body is gone, I'm no stylist so enjoy your work.

Incredible how the two-tone changes the feel of the car. Looks much more sporty than stock to me.

With 3,000+ of these in CA, this one really stands out.

The wheels are too goth for my taste, but the rest of it looks incredible. Congratulations.

All the peeps!

Thank you for those of you who came out to Supercar Sunday today on an 'off' weekend. :biggrin:
Glad to invite new Tesla Model S owners into the big tent (as well as one other 'old' Tesla owner):
20130331_092240-small.jpg

Had a fun time also at the Cigars & Cars event introducing "A Tesla the Hun!" to all those exotics
that can't understand how a 7-passenger car can keep up with their 2-passenger cars! :cursing:
20130330_181809-small.jpg

something about the two-tone look reminds me guys with their Pontiacs in the 1980's... but, that's just me.
Not a problem. I realize that there are 31 flavors of ice cream & although I like Rocky Road, its not a huge crowd favorite.
I'm hoping that by engaging people in a different and distinctive look, we may pull in a few more newbies into this BIG Tesla tent by starting the conversation!

As for the two-tone, its kind of like picking names for kids. Everyone has their preconceived notion of what a "Pricilla, Biff, or Sven" looks like based on their past experiences,
but yet you need to realize that when you make it your own, it will take on a whole new personality. I like to look at it as a disruptive design!
If I'm catching flack, I must be over the target!

Here's a picture, just e-mailed to me (by someone who's been lurking) & I saw for the 1st time a few hours ago.
I'd say that Bugatti can not be considered a cheap car manufacturer!
This is the ad as posted in Motor Trend Magazine - The same magazine that made the Tesla Model S it's 2013 COY by unanimous decision!
View attachment 19359

- - - Updated - - -

I'm committed..or should be committed. :wink:
Ordered mine tonight!! Silver Performance Model. Estimated Delivery Date: 4-29-13 to 5-31-13
I wonder if "HCKEYFVR" is available?
Teriyaki88... Congrats! I'm so excited for you! The first time I congratulated you was on your first post (which was on this thread)
and now in your 2nd post you've pulled the trigger! That's got to be some sort of record? :love:

The plate was "HCKY FVR" as they only allow 7 letters.
After getting a bunch of blow back about hickeys, I eventually changed it to "HOKY FVR" which I still have on my wall!
Of course, its changed now to the one you see on my avatar to the left :wink: