Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Assistance Features Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting the DAFU error messages as well on a new 75 delivered last Friday. Stupid question; where/how can I turn down the loud warning tone each time the DAFU message pops up? At least I could drive the car without going nuts. It doesn't seem to be the same control as the one for the radio volume.

I got an emergency braking disabled friday night right after backing into my garage fixed it by powering off my car and restarting it. It happened again Saturday morning while driving, this time it was emergency braking, cruse control and autopilot disabled, pulled off the road powered off my car and then pressed the brake peddle to start it again resolving the issue. Ive had my car for about 3 1/2 months 6200 miles so far and haven't had this problem once until I got 8.0 last week.

I've had my car since late December 2016. I've started getting this issue persistently on my S 60D (HW2) for the past few weeks. I'm running 8.0 (17.5.28) currently. The issue seems to go away after I do a power off and wait for 10 minutes or so.
However, the issue comes back after I've stopped for a few minutes to run some errands. Is there anything else I can do to fix this? Any advice would be great :)

This comes up every time I start my car in the morning, but it literally goes away in less than a second. Like once I get out of my driveway, TACC is instantly available again. I wonder why the message is even there if it goes away so quickly every time. I have a new HW2 car.

This error popped up while I was driving a week ago. It was snowing and there was a lot of slush.

The error came up every time the car was in motion. TACC and autosteer was disabled due to the error (I wasn't using it at the time the error first appeared). I cleaned the senors of snow and salt to no avail. I even reset the main screen and powered off the car for 20 mins.

I called the SC and they pulled the logs after which I was advised to bring the car in for service.

The SC recalibrated the camera and I had my car back in a few hours.

The team at Mississauga SC are great to deal with. They are quick to call you back, friendly and go the extra mile to assist.