Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aventura mall demo car from last night.

Attachments

• IMG_7670.JPG
    IMG_7670.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 88
One of the reps states non-owner (non past owner) config invites have started last Thursday and Friday. Dania Beach rep said the same thing about two weeks ago with reference to invite at that time. I guess it's just very few and far between non-owners getting invited.

He also said Florida is a market but itself and will have significant amount of deliveries coming up.

The wait continues...

My guess is Tesla is simply prioritizing early reservation holders so it would be interesting to find out for owners who have not received an invite when did they reserve?

Current Model S owner in Orlando - ordered morning of March 31st, 2016 (in line at the store). Have not received an invite to configure yet.

Update: After reading a couple of the previous posts, I decided to check the MyTesla page. Guess what? My Model 3 is now ready to be designed! Wonder how long that’s been sitting there. I guess the emails are running behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: ploon94
Current Model S owner in Orlando - ordered morning of March 31st, 2016 (in line at the store). Have not received an invite to configure yet.

Update: After reading a couple of the previous posts, I decided to check the MyTesla page. Guess what? My Model 3 is now ready to be designed! Wonder how long that’s been sitting there. I guess the emails are running behind.
I have still not received an email but I have been able to configure since last Thursday. I am holding off because my Model S lease does not expire until June.