Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easter Egg for X only

scottm

Legacy account
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
When you type in "relax" as the password under the T button on the console.

You get this:
relax max.jpg

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
Given that it's the Model X, I wonder if there's an X-Wing Fighter Easter Egg somewhere. Name the car Red Five or something and it becomes an X-Wing Fighter matching the paint colour of the vehicle.

andrewket

Dec 20, 2012
I hope it plays the music. Tesla will either have to obtain a license for it, or the owner could provide the song on a USB key fob. The Easter egg could find it by name easy enough.

andrewket

Dec 20, 2012
Maybe that's the Easter egg, plug in a USB with an MP3 (tagged) of TSO's wizards in winter and it goes to light show mode while parked :)

I think it would require one more trigger. Can you imagine someone playing the song who didn't know? That would make for an interesting customer service call.

Ingineer

Electrical Engineer
Aug 8, 2012
Depending on software version it's either "modelxmas" or "holiday". (I think you need to be > 2.50.x for these) No USB stick needed.

There is also "mars".

Reactions: number12

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC