Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit Design without affecting price now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if that's true when the price has decreased, though. In the past, Tesla always gave you the advantage of a price decrease when they occur. That happened to me after I ordered in January 2021 - the last price decrease occurred in February, which they gave me - and even when the price went back up right before I took delivery, I wasn't increased. Would be interesting to see if someone switch to MSM and wasn't charged.
Others have tried this, removing MSM deducted by $1k, adding increased by $1k. Those that changed after price change, moving between MSM and White had no effect. I can’t point you to posts, as they were from months ago, But I am sure if you read this thread from the start, you will find some examples mention

Or even better, Try it yourself you should see a confirmation page with the cost prior to committing.

Others have tried this, removing MSM deducted by $1k, adding increased by $1k. Those that changed after price change, moving between MSM and White had no effect. I can’t point you to posts, as they were from months ago, But I am sure if you read this thread from the start, you will find some examples mention

Or even better, Try it yourself you should see a confirmation page with the cost prior to committing.
Not really applicable to me as I have a MY and can't do anything with my CT order atm...

Got a VIN this morning. Still unsure if FSD or EAP ever did anything for my order, but I'm leaning toward no.

The edit design link isn't working for me anymore. I forgot that I ended up changing to FSD after my last EDD change out of frustration. Is there still.an online way to change back to EAP or will I have to talk to Tesla?

Got a VIN this morning. Still unsure if FSD or EAP ever did anything for my order, but I'm leaning toward no.

The edit design link isn't working for me anymore. I forgot that I ended up changing to FSD after my last EDD change out of frustration. Is there still.an online way to change back to EAP or will I have to talk to Tesla?
send an email or text to enable the edit design. just let them know, you want to change the payment option