Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit Design without affecting price now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kind of in the same situation. June 2021 OD. Was initially May June EDd, then Got pushed to June/July. Will need that second car come late May, so I’m really hoping my EDD will move up again. I’m trying real hard not to pull the trigger on fsd.
Only add FSD if you really want it. It will not effect your EDD at all

• Informative
Reactions: ebNautilus
Uggghh. Tesla forum made me do this. I have decided to switch from LR to P.
What do you think is the best way to switch LR to P but keep my original Sept EDD? Just keep monitoring the forum and switch when everyone is getting theirs in Sept?
If you’re waiting to hear news about the new batteries and stuff maybe wait until the Texas event and pull the trigger then. If rumors about performance models not being made in Texas are true then not much point in waiting

If you’re waiting to hear news about the new batteries and stuff maybe wait until the Texas event and pull the trigger then. If rumors about performance models not being made in Texas are true then not much point in waiting
Yes, exactly. I am going to wait until April 7 Texas event. I want to see what kind of enhancement they are planning for MY. Plus, I don’t need MY until September when my daughter takes my M3 to the college. I really don’t need the new MY before Sept.

Just trying to add the 20in rims because about 2 weeks ago, it will move the timeline by about 4 months from Jan 2023 to Oct 2022 if you add any of the option even just one, yesterday I tried this again to try and add the rims and the timeline now says Oct-2022 - Jan 2023, and if I keep my current order the timelines now says Jan 2023-Apr 2023. I ordered on 3/17 and put it on hold right away. Plan on completing my profile in May - which may further delay my EDD which is what I want to happen anyway, depending on what happens in a few months, I may end up adding the 20i wheels

CA6A607B-72A8-48E1-B04B-5FBA02E01B06.jpeg

Scheduled for a home drop-off Monday morning..getting excited!