Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are 12 or younger, then it is hilarious.

What is actually funny is, I bet all this 69 stuff should make a sexual harassment suite much easier to win for a Tesla employee.
Where I used to work there would be a draw to win the executive parking spot for a week. You're suggesting Tesla employees can actually win a sexual harassment suite? I call Shenanigans!

Maybe only the CEO has the key to that suite?

Reactions: thewishmaster
Wonder what's even the point of 10.69.2.3 if the next build that is supposedly even better is just another week away
Could very well be nothing FSD Beta related going from 10.69.2.2 to 10.69.2.3. E.g., Tesla needing to deploy fix for NHTSA Recall 22V702000 (Power Windows May Pinch/FMVSS 118).

It looks like most non-FSD-beta production firmware is updating to at least 2022.28.2, which was first noticed September 14th -- curiously 1 day after "Beginning on September 13, 2022, vehicles in production and in pre-delivery containment received a firmware release that sets power operated window operation to the requirements specified in FMVSS 118, Section 4"

Whereas 10.69.1 merged over to 2022.20.x production firmware (from 10.69(.0) on 2022.16.x) back in August, and 2022.20.x most likely does not have the recall fix introduced September 13th. So 10.69.2.3 could have specially cherry-picked the recall fix to deploy to FSD Beta audience.

Wonder what's even the point of 10.69.2.3 if the next build that is supposedly even better is just another week away
<Fictional conspiracy>
Engineer: Elon these neural nets are running too slow. We need to reduce the nectrod capacitor by 7.2% at least.

Elon: Hmm, OK. But won't that possibly impact the FCW failsafe and cause BlueTooth titles to display 3 songs back?

Engineer: Possibly. But the Drago 4 chip simulators predict only 2 or 3 crashes per 5000 miles will occur. We need real world numbers to be sure.

Elon: Well let's do it but only to 1k testers. They won't know the difference and we'll extrapolate with better numbers. We may get a few crashes but we'll know much more.

Say, do you think we could charge extra for those Bluetooth titles?

</Fictional conspiracy>

Think I'm watching too many crime dramas.

• Funny
Reactions: impastu
Could very well be nothing FSD Beta related going from 10.69.2.2 to 10.69.2.3.
Whole Mars says it’s incredible though. So seems very significant.

We have been hearing that hype for umpteen years and will continue through the next decade I suppose.
Yeah. Will have better cross traffic velocity estimation and we’ll see if it can (finally) get to better than 90% success on UPLs. I predict “regression,” if tested in heavy traffic (not actual regression of course, just a higher failure rate). Which everyone will wonder about and dissect with great concern, while forgetting the conditions under which 10.69.2 was tested!

Very curious if they will finally increase crossing tempo; appears to be essential for safety. That would finally crush my winning streak.

builds are automatically lined and rolled out. Nobody is sitting and thinking about it like you are. It is the new fangled CI/CD way of deployment.

Today, whatever your business, customer expectations are largely the same: they want a great product and efficient service. The days of annual releases, with a pre-defined feature set bundled onto compact discs and delivered to retailers, are far behind us.

Delivering customer value at the pace required demands a refined software development lifecycle that saves time, effort, and cost wherever possible.

At the core of modern software development is continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery, helping businesses to ship new, working features earlier and more often. eBook - Scaled Continuous Integration and Delivery

Reactions: impastu and DanCar
builds are automatically lined and rolled out. Nobody is sitting and thinking about it like you are. It is the new fangled CI/CD way of deployment.
I doubt thats how Tesla is rolling out FSD Beta. There are probably automatic internal releases every couple of weeks (probably multiple branches too), but rolling out to 160k cars is not being done automagically.

I mean, even the CEO knows about it !

Reactions: impastu
I got 10.69.2.3 Fri night. There are no major changes that I have noticed after driving Sat. The only possible thing is that some turns that have had some jerky maneuvers have been smoother. One intersection that it has never taken without intervention worked for the first time. But one time does not really say this build solved it.

• Helpful
Reactions: Doggydogworld
What's promised in 10.69.3?
Nothing but “an even better build” 🤣😂🤣
88443441-D32C-477B-9BEE-54A2E904754D.jpeg