Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon Musk to deliver opening keynote at NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference.

elon-musk-jenhsun.jpg

From NVIDIA:

Join us for a special conversation between Jen-Hsun Huang and Elon Musk on the future of intelligent machines.
GPU Technology Conference is the world's most important GPU developer event. This year, GTC is highlighting the growing revolution in deep learning that can affect every aspect of computing.

We are excited to welcome CEO and product architect of Tesla Motors, Elon Musk to this year's conference. Elon will join NVIDIA CEO and Co-Founder Jen-Hsun Huang onstage in the opening keynote to reveal how more intelligent cars promise to transform the automotive industry.

Wow, how does he have the time? I hope he just dictates it in spare moments and then relies on a writer and editor to assemble his thoughts and put it all together. I would not want to see him spend a lot of time doing all the work himself. But I look forward to reading it!

Article says: "Musk told a source of ours that he plans to write the book all by himself, without a ghost writer, and that he is ready for it to take a while, perhaps a couple of years."

I heard a rumor that Elon was on Jepardy this week. Did anyone see it? Is there a link? I can just imagine...

"This billionaire entrepreneur is trying to say humanity by building a reusable rocket to Mars"

BUZZ

"Who am I?"

I was about ready to start a thread but checked if the topic was already started, and with 82 pages the topic has legs.

I have drunk the Kool-Aide and have to say I really like this guy.

Spent too much of this weekend on Youtube listening to hours of his interviews.

Elon has a sincere sense of fairness, what a refreshing trait among a corporate giant.

He is thoughtful, deliberate, and honest to any question posed to him. Contrast that with Dick Cheney and Halliburton.

He is a visionary, and who knows, if he is able to colonize Mars and the unthinkable happens to Earth, the Human Race continues due to him.

I couldn't have any closer agreement with him on the issue of carbon emissions, everyone should know we get all the energy we need from the fusion plant we call the Sun.

This guy is the most significant disrupter (for the good) in my lifetime. I'm glad he is over 20 years younger than me, allows him more time to apply his sense of fairness and vision to make this a better place.

I was about ready to start a thread but checked if the topic was already started, and with 82 pages the topic has legs.

Elon has a sincere sense of fairness, what a refreshing trait among a corporate giant.

He is thoughtful, deliberate, and honest to any question posed to him. Contrast that with Dick Cheney and Halliburton.

He is a visionary, and who knows, if he is able to colonize Mars and the unthinkable happens to Earth, the Human Race continues due to him.

I couldn't have any closer agreement with him on the issue of carbon emissions, everyone should know we get all the energy we need from the fusion plant we call the Sun.

This guy is the most significant disrupter (for the good) in my lifetime. I'm glad he is over 20 years younger than me, allows him more time to apply his sense of fairness and vision to make this a better place.

+1

I really hope he'll keep going forever. The world is in need of visionary, courageous and sincere people like him who, in addition to character, have the cash and influence to make things happen that serve humanity as a whole.

I think it all comes down to him not being particularly motivated by money. If you're not driven by money, you approach things in a different way. It seems like he's driven by higher goals. Bill Gates is in the same category.

I really hope he'll keep going forever. The world is in need of visionary, courageous and sincere people like him who, in addition to character, have the cash and influence to make things happen that serve humanity as a whole.
while we all know Elon isn't going to "keep going forever", I just hope he stays healthy and sharp for at least another 25 years, enough time to establish a permanent colony on Mars. At that point the next generation can take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.