Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to see the plastic surgery scars anymore too...

newyou2.JPG

Well, on one hand I feel bad for him because we all know he works so much it must be hard to have a relationship, but on the other, he did say in the "Revenge of the Electric Car" doc that after like 6 weeks or something he asked her to marry him..................brilliant man saving the world, but a dumbass when it comes to love.

I saw this on an Associated Press report via the New York Times. The report says the divorce is "amicable" and that Elon and Talulah will still be friends.

My sense is that Elon is wedded to his life's mission (making modern civilization sustainable and Interplanetary), and that it would be difficult for him at this point in his life to stay married. All relationships need time and attention. Between Tesla, SpaceX, and 5 kids, I don't think Elon has enough time for a wife!

It seems Talulah can't find much work in Hollywood and gets most of her job offers in the UK.

It looks like she is getting $16M per the prenuptial agreement.

In the grand scope of things it is not that much.

As of today 1/1/2015 Elon has a net worth of $8.4 Billion. That is less than 2% of his net worth.

I saw this on an Associated Press report via the New York Times. The report says the divorce is "amicable" and that Elon and Talulah will still be friends.

My sense is that Elon is wedded to his life's mission (making modern civilization sustainable and Interplanetary), and that it would be difficult for him at this point in his life to stay married. All relationships need time and attention. Between Tesla, SpaceX, and 5 kids, I don't think Elon has enough time for a wife!

yep.

guys like him are ambitious workaholics. he says he spends his weekends with the fam, but you know....it's not sustainable. plus he's famous.

on a general note...all men and women have only 24 hours. you can't have both 100% family man + 100% career man.

i've seen many fathers who worked their graying ass off for their kids....who only got closer to the mom, and became strangers with the dad.

ah well...

It seems Talulah can't find much work in Hollywood and gets most of her job offers in the UK.

It looks like she is getting $16M per the prenuptial agreement.

In the grand scope of things it is not that much.

As of today 1/1/2015 Elon has a net worth of $8.4 Billion. That is less than 2% of his net worth.

at least he was prescient enough to get a prenup.

does chris rock have one? i hope for his sake...

Sooo ... Elon Musk has divorced his wife. For the second time. I hope that means he is done with that woman nonsense and can finally dedicate his time fully to Tesla and SpaceX :biggrin:

That news should move the Model ≡ release date forward at least half a year or so.

It seems you follow what is out there. Like that article and this thread. But there is not that much out there on his personal life.

Elon is simply not a paparazzi target. He is not Donald Trump. But if he starts dating A list actresses/singers/models that will change.
I think I stumbled across the AP article via something on the front page of Yahoo, my home page. I keep up w/random car/EV/PHEV and other news such as business and tech via various means (e.g. regularly visiting ABG, GCR, InsideEVs, other forums and Flipboard).

As for this thread, I probably found it while going thru the What's New link. That's how I skim for stuff I might be interested in here...

I watched Elon Musk Profiled: Bloomberg Risk Takers: Video - Bloomberg long ago. There's also some stuff about his personal life, including Riley in Revenge of the Electric Car. I also recall watching pieces on him on 60 Minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.