Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of Q2 Model S Deals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to pick up a 2024 MSP in Ultra Red, white interior and a yoke. I've been searching the used car market for something matching those specs, but I've yet to find one. With Tesla's history to throw out some good deals at the end of the quarter and the fact they have over 2k MSs in inventory, what sort of discounts do we think will happen or have happened in the past?

Given the S/X position in Tesla’s line up I wouldn’t count on anything earth moving. I’m prepared to pay current prices but hope springs eternal for some small UPDATES and or new colors.
I'm pretty pragmatic about these things, but considering Elon just tweeted about FSD 12.4.1 earlier today, possibly he'll pay a bit of mind to the strategy around 2Q24 results and how S/X might help a bit. We already got two new colors in the past ~1year for the S/X, and we've had a gap in time since the lights refresh/interior updates. So we're overdue? :)

Reactions: Cobra281
Given the S/X position in Tesla’s line up I wouldn’t count on anything earth moving. I’m prepared to pay current prices but hope springs eternal for some small UPDATES and or new colors.
Honestly even a 3-5% discount would make me jump at the offer. Right now you can find 1-2 month old cars online (with all of the most recent updates) in the low to mid 80s. Kind of hard to pass that up just to make sure I'm the first to fart in the seats. LOL

Reactions: CleanDemon
I'm in the same spot, interested in the same car (except black interior).

I typically only buy/order brand new. FSD transfer offer, and I'm ready to pull the trigger. FSD transfer + discounted financing and I'll stop whatever I'm doing and place the order immediately.
I don't have an FSD to transfer. Free FSD? Free color? Cash discount? I'm down. Financing doesn't tempt me as much as a proper discount as I usually move out of vehicles within 3 years.

Reactions: TBrownTX
They haven't been since the last week that I have been watching them like a hawk.

A benefit of Tesla's relatively limited options is that you're very likely to find an inventory car that'll meet your needs.
Indeed. I found one to my spec, but it's only discounted by $760. Since no mileage is listed, I assume it's new (<50mi). I guess I'm not in a big hurry, because a $760 discount is just not that appealing to me.

Reactions: Cobra281