Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will be my second Model S ( P85 White before for 9 Months ) :) :
Ordered 24.10.2014 P85D
Pearl White
21" Turbine Grey
Pano Roof
Tech Pack
Air Suspension
High Fidelity
New Seats in Black Leather
Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Spoiler
Dual Charger
Premium Interior Package
so I have to wait until March 2015

Finally made my order on 28 aug 2014. RN448948.
Expected delivery date end of december 2014.

Ordered a blue Model S 85 / Panoramic roof / Grey Napa leather seats / Piano / dual chargers / techpack / parking sensors / high fidelity sound system / interior lighting - default 19" rims...
I never looked foreward to xmas as i do now ;-)

Delivered today :D
Working like a charm :D

2014-12-13 12.56.02.jpg

Ordered P85D
New seats, black leather
Blue
Pano roof
Dual Charger
Tech pack
Winter Pack
19"
Air suspension

Have to wait till late march
Did you get yours already?
I'm also in Holland, so I am very curious, since my delivery date seems to be moving away from me every time I get close to it.
I ordered the S85 first, with a December '14 delivery date.
Then the 85D was announced a week after I ordered. So I changed my order to an S85D the day after the announcement.
This shifted my delivery date to early April.
Then April came and I noticed "my Tesla" page now showing a may delivery. Confirmed by my DS a day later.
At the end of April, the "my Tesla" page shows end of May. Again, later confirmed by my DS.
Then May came and I was told it would now be the first week of June. The "my Tesla" page still showing end of may though.

Any other Dutch/European people having 85D delivery dates moved every time?

Did you get yours already?
I'm also in Holland, so I am very curious, since my delivery date seems to be moving away from me every time I get close to it.
I ordered the S85 first, with a December '14 delivery date.
Then the 85D was announced a week after I ordered. So I changed my order to an S85D the day after the announcement.
This shifted my delivery date to early April.
Then April came and I noticed "my Tesla" page now showing a may delivery. Confirmed by my DS a day later.
At the end of April, the "my Tesla" page shows end of May. Again, later confirmed by my DS.
Then May came and I was told it would now be the first week of June. The "my Tesla" page still showing end of may though.

Any other Dutch/European people having 85D delivery dates moved every time?

Yes had the same. November order was April, Late April, May, Late May now pickup on the 18th of May. Car finished building on the 5th of April.

I know nobody really uses this thread any longer.... BUT, since I started it I figure I should use it for my new delivery of my P85D. I was supposed to take delivery already in the end of february but found out at a late date that the executive seats, that I wanted, were to be offered as an option so TESLA let me re-order a new car without penalty. This car finally arrived in mid may after quite a few date delays a long the way, which at the time is always disappointing and nerve-racking! but everything said and done we forget these very minor issues once the car is between our hands. I had lots of business trips at the time so asked the Geneva service center to help me organise the modifications I wanted to do, and still need to finish when ever I get the last parts.... They were very kind to help me with this and I think I am the first customer in this area to do any real modifications to the car. Anyway I was finally able to pick Ruby up last thursday at the bodyshop that helped me with the mods. The car in my eyes looks exactly as I had wanted and what an amazing difference from the P85+ that I have been used to for the last two years. here are some photos I took this morning

IMG_0294 (1).jpg
IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_0305.jpg
IMG_0306.jpg
IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0321.jpg

I know nobody really uses this thread any longer.... BUT, since I started it I figure I should use it for my new delivery of my P85D. I was supposed to take delivery already in the end of february but found out at a late date that the executive seats, that I wanted, were to be offered as an option so TESLA let me re-order a new car without penalty. This car finally arrived in mid may after quite a few date delays a long the way, which at the time is always disappointing and nerve-racking! but everything said and done we forget these very minor issues once the car is between our hands. I had lots of business trips at the time so asked the Geneva service center to help me organise the modifications I wanted to do, and still need to finish when ever I get the last parts.... They were very kind to help me with this and I think I am the first customer in this area to do any real modifications to the car. Anyway I was finally able to pick Ruby up last thursday at the bodyshop that helped me with the mods. The car in my eyes looks exactly as I had wanted and what an amazing difference from the P85+ that I have been used to for the last two years. here are some photos I took this morning

View attachment 83506View attachment 83507View attachment 83508View attachment 83509View attachment 83510View attachment 83511
Beautiful...and fierce. The thread lasted 125 pages and 1200+ posts. I would be interested in the rational behind the mixed door handles - red and chrome.

Awesome! Congrats felixtb - your car is definitely a head turner :cool:
I'm based in Lausanne as well and still waiting for the delivery of my white P85D. Ordered end of April, est. delivery date "Late June"... but still no news from my DS.
I'll let you know when I eventually get it - maybe we'll meet at a stoplight in Lausanne in the next few days !

thanks guys for the nice comments!

snowrider, the final wait is long but you'll get there and then it is all forgotten. :) I'm sure we'll cross at a stop light somewhere in town. we are still very few MSs in town.........

johann. maybe a supercharger in Germany or Switzerland. do not have too much time for EV events.......

Hi,
Came to this forum thread to check out the posts re deliveries to the EU, specifically the UK.

Tesla envy looking at your photos.
I like the body coloured rear handles. Will be interesting to see what I get with my S90D O/N RN---0451 5Y-----------6501 order confirmed 11th November 2015 for delivery February 2016 but the My Tesla page has added LATE February 2016 - March 2016.
The only options I've NOT gone for are heated rear seats, not seven seats and no snow tyres. The plan is to take it to Austria 4th March (if it arrives in time) so I have ordered snow chains! Blue, tan full interior and charcoal wheels.

Hi,
Came to this forum thread to check out the posts re deliveries to the EU, specifically the UK.

I like the body coloured rear handles. Will be interesting to see what I get with my S90D O/N RN---0451 5Y-----------6501 order confirmed 11th November 2015 for delivery February 2016 but the My Tesla page has added LATE February 2016 - March 2016.
The only options I've NOT gone for are heated rear seats, not seven seats and no snow tyres. The plan is to take it to Austria 4th March (if it arrives in time) so I have ordered snow chains! Blue, tan full interior and charcoal wheels.
You might like to visit speakev.co.uk, where there is a thread about UK deliveries and a spreadsheet that is tracking them (and a lot of other things).

Hi,
The plan is to take it to Austria 4th March (if it arrives in time) so I have ordered snow chains! Blue, tan full interior and charcoal wheels.

Austrian roads should be ok by March, they manage very well on snow
Same here, we confirmed one 85D on first days of Jan and delivery date is said to be late March/early April. Car is out of the factory and I am wondering about it traveling across Usa maybe by train, then across Atlantic. I think EU main stockage side is Germany, unless they would deliver in Rotterdam/Nederlands.
Long time waiting ...

Hi,

UK order on the 9th November, So we're pretty close. My service no. (see speakev forums) is 3986 I think. Also late feb/march delivery. Mine was built over christmas / new year, so hoping 2 months on makes it the end of Feb!

- - - Updated - - -

Specifically https://speakev.com/threads/uk-model-s-build-and-delivery-dates-was-how-many-uk-model-s.11364/ this thread, if you're not already on it, my no is actually 2836, got 2 digits correct!