Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered yesterday a TMS60..delivery before end of March...so long compared to the US...but still acceptable !
Didn't find one in the Europe inventory...think about, good option to get it in less than 2 weeks time !

Anyway,the beauty of this waiting time is to expect Tesla will add something new to my Tesla ..on top of the AP v2 & the new panorama glass roof !

Maybe they allow you to roll back an inventory 75 to 60 and you don't have to wait so much.

Finally picking up in a few days time, it's been a long wait since ordering in August!!

Btw for future reference it was useful to track the ship as it came over from Houston to get an idea of when the vehicle would arrive in Tilburg (there's info elsewhere on this, but if you know roughly when it leaves from your DS it's pretty easy to find the Maersk ship on the right route).

Anyone waiting longer then expected on Delivery in EU.

I ordered in November but still waiting.
First i would get it this week but got a call they need to get new (for a new car) parts for the car.
Good part is I get a loaner for the time being :)

Got my 100D delivered to Finland on Saturday. Probably one of the first 100D's in Europe as I ordered it the date of launch. No problems so far, very happy with the car. 90% charge gives me 474 km.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3806.JPG
    IMG_3806.JPG
    279.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3804 (1).JPG
    IMG_3804 (1).JPG
    596.4 KB · Views: 144
Got my 100D delivered to Finland on Saturday. Probably one of the first 100D's in Europe as I ordered it the date of launch. No problems so far, very happy with the car. 90% charge gives me 474 km.
Nice!

My car, 60D, was probably on the same boat, I scheduled the pickup for tomorrow (30th) and today I'm being told that the car is in Stockholm for some reason and most likely won't make it tomorrow. I'm almost livid here as I already took unpaid leave from work for tomorrow and scheduled the paint protection film install start for tomorrow also. :mad:

Not much activity on this topic, time to bump. :)

Ordered my first Tesla, Model S 75D - Midnight Silver, on October 28. 2017. Got confirmation 4th. November. VIN nr first appeared on the 7th of December with "In production" status. Estimated delivery is early February 2018 (according to my DS).

And another bump. :)

Order Model S 75D, confirmed Oktober 26. 2017

It now says that it´s being transported from the factory in freemont to the nearest port (Same status since December 22)

Estimated delivery February / Early March. I really hope I get in in February...:rolleyes:

Ordered 75d, confirmed 20th October, same as you in transit from Fremont to U.S. port (Houston). Call today from DS to say that mine would be on a ship to Europe very soon. Still delivery states February/Early March. Have checked departures from Houston for Europe and it looks likely that ours will be leaving Houston 18th January.

Second post on the forum so hi to all of you reading this thread! Ordered my MS 75D (white exterior and interior) on 28 October 2017. Order was confirmed on 4 November. Requested a delivery date to "asap" on the website. Estimated delivery date back in November was around mid February 2018. Somewhere along the process, my VIN was changed to J... which I understood then to mean 2018 manufacturing. A few days ago and consistent to a recent discussion with my DS, the website indicates a delivery date of end February-March (while no time estimate was previously stated online). It also says "in production".
My DS told me however that the car was manufactured and out of Fremont on Monday 8 January already.
Very happy and excited to have my car delivered. This will be my first EV. Current car is an Audi TT RS plus coupe (360HP).

Ordered 75d, confirmed 20th October, same as you in transit from Fremont to U.S. port (Houston). Call today from DS to say that mine would be on a ship to Europe very soon. Still delivery states February/Early March. Have checked departures from Houston for Europe and it looks likely that ours will be leaving Houston 18th January.

Ok, that´s good too know. Did some research on how long the boatride over takes and it´s about 10-12 days.
Then final assembly in Holland and onward from there. Should be able to get delivery in February..

Just checked my Teasla account, and now it says Estimated delivery: March - Early April :( nooooooo
5-6 months from order confirmation, wow.

That´s is not got news!
Your car must be on the same boat as Philcooke and mine. If they ship them in bundles that is.
I have a roadtrip from sweden to austria planned for the 3d of march.. Was going to take the Tesla :(
Still have my hopes up tough. (My Tesla account still says delivery February/early march)

I decided to call my DS and doublecheck the status. They told me that my car is out of the factory and being transported via train from Fremont to the docks. Plus they calculated that it is more likely that the car will arrive in February rather than late March or early April. Go figure. o_O

Second post on the forum so hi to all of you reading this thread! Ordered my MS 75D (white exterior and interior) on 28 October 2017. Order was confirmed on 4 November. Requested a delivery date to "asap" on the website. Estimated delivery date back in November was around mid February 2018. Somewhere along the process, my VIN was changed to J... which I understood then to mean 2018 manufacturing. A few days ago and consistent to a recent discussion with my DS, the website indicates a delivery date of end February-March (while no time estimate was previously stated online). It also says "in production".
My DS told me however that the car was manufactured and out of Fremont on Monday 8 January already.
Very happy and excited to have my car delivered. This will be my first EV. Current car is an Audi TT RS plus coupe (360HP).

Quick update: my MS just arrived in Tilburg (Netherlands). Will get assembled, tested and then sent my way. No effect on estimated delivery date: still end of Feb-March. Cannot wait!

Quick update: my MS just arrived in Tilburg (Netherlands). Will get assembled, tested and then sent my way. No effect on estimated delivery date: still end of Feb-March. Cannot wait!

A bit disappointing news: the previous message was based on My Tesla website. However, during a subsequent call with DS initiated by me, I was informed that I should disregard the tracking status on the above-mentioned website. DS told me my Tesla was actually rather planned to reach Baltimore on 27 Jan (while apparently manufactured on 13 Jan rather than previously 8 Jan communicated to me by DS). Boat not yet confirmed. Delivery date though estimated to be beginning of March... a bit taken aback by this news... in other words, tracking system for manufacturing/delivery on My Tesla website appears to be inaccurate at best and to stay polite...

Really hope delivery will be start of March... and that Tesla improves communication to customers...

On plus side, DS was nice and informative even though not on a proactive basis... Also, DS agreed - upon my pressing request - on lending a MS for a weekend to make up for the wait...

Any similar experience in the community?

Since January 19th I had the satus that my car was in Tilburg factory in Holland. But today, they changed the status back to "Your Tesla is being shipped from Fremont to the docks". The later one is more realistic since cars heading for Norway and Switzerland are fully assembled in USA and shipped directly (no assembly in Holland).

Hello from Switzerland - Geneva
Ordered my MS 75D (Blue exterior and cream interior) on 14 December 2017. Order was confirmed on 22 December 2017.
My DS confirm estimated delivery date for end of March 2018. Actually statut says "in production".
I'm very excited to have my car delivered every day I check my Tesla to see if the statut as changed.

Hello from Switzerland - Geneva
Ordered my MS 75D (Blue exterior and cream interior) on 14 December 2017. Order was confirmed on 22 December 2017.
My DS confirm estimated delivery date for end of March 2018. Actually statut says "in production".
I'm very excited to have my car delivered every day I check my Tesla to see if the statut as changed.
Another Tesla Geneva owner plus me, congrats!