Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also found the documentation, and all links seems to be working - though haven't tried the one in French :)
S419, Denmark

The documentation links are working for me too. ( EU Sig #14, Switzerland )

A little bit disturbing is, that all the documents seem to be specific for north america. e.g. the "Model S Mobile Connector Guide" only mentions the american plugs. Our CEE plugs and the type 2 connector is nowhere mentioned.

The documentation links are working for me too. ( EU Sig #14, Switzerland )

A little bit disturbing is, that all the documents seem to be specific for north america. e.g. the "Model S Mobile Connector Guide" only mentions the american plugs. Our CEE plugs and the type 2 connector is nowhere mentioned.
I wouldn't be too concerned about this just yet. Only the first half of the links I listed (the English ones) existed when I took delivery. Paperwork is often behind schedule relative to the technology it's for.

Good news from France : We are currently looking for a new location can accommodate larger a Tesla Store in Paris and a Service Center. In addition, we plan to open other sites in France during the six to twelve months.

These are the US manuals. No european versions visible as I see it.

Thanks, but that's not exactly what I meant. My question was, if the timing, when the links appears in the MyTesla-Account is somehow related to the moment, the car enters or finishes manufacturing?

I asked this myself after I witnessed the VIN number appear on the MyTesla page and about two weeks later the "Manuals & Warranty" link came up. Is this some indication for the manufacturing state, the car is in?

Thanks, but that's not exactly what I meant. My question was, if the timing, when the links appears in the MyTesla-Account is somehow related to the moment, the car enters or finishes manufacturing?

I asked this myself after I witnessed the VIN number appear on the MyTesla page and about two weeks later the "Manuals & Warranty" link came up. Is this some indication for the manufacturing state, the car is in?

Don't think so - I have a EU Sig reservation - I have no VIN number yet :confused: but I got the link for the manuals too. Also my EU Sig number disappeared and I am unable to actually view the manuals (just get a box - no list - tried various browsers and PC all with the same result).

I've been skimming the thread so may missed something. However, if you're at MY GARAGE, where you can see your VIN, doesn't it show a link below Model S for "Download Manuals & Warranty"?

ahh you're right!! I was looking where the VIEW DESIGN button is since this is where just a little further down the roadster has its VIEW MANUALS button. so i completely missed that it is over by the invoices....... :)

crossposting this from the Model S Delivery Update thread:

Vin #14721 finalized June 12 taking delivery tomorrow June 25. 13 days from finalization to delivery. Delivery window was June 28-July 12. Looks like they are ahead of schedule.

85, Tech, Sound, Leather, 19"

As I have VIN 14291, does this mean, that my car is also ready and it's going to be shipped to Europe soon?

Last edited:
...looks like, I got an Email today from Tesla back on a request on missing VIN two weeks ago saying my car delivery will be Sep./Oct. (having #4 CH)

The VIN I got in the mean time but had to call since two weeks ago I was told production end of June, transport to Europe so best case end of July, worst start of Aug. ... and now this

I was told there are still some changes being implemented, and unpredictable situation for transport time, so worst case is October ... I asked for best case and was told Sep. now...

Obviously not amused being a reservation holder for more than 4 years reading that in the US you can order now and get delivered three weeks later ... I asked to do something good for that extra delay, e.g. a free drop-in centre console, but obviously no reaction on that ...