Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla is alive

My tesla iphone app today changed to "Remote Moble access is off". THis means the my tesla account is now linked to my tesla, and it is surely on its way and the current is on. As long as the Remote access is set off I cannot locate it
EU SIG #52

Attachments

• TEASLA.PNG
    TEASLA.PNG
    90.4 KB · Views: 753
I thought the early SIgs now were on a ship heading for Europe, but My vehicle aswered my "call" to today and is parked at Freemont factory !! If it is a waiting for a train to the >US east coast and then shipment to Europe, this willl take at least 4 weeks, I had JUN/JULY delivery on my signed contract EU SIG #52, Norway

Attachments

• bilde.PNG
    bilde.PNG
    311.9 KB · Views: 477
  • TESLA2.PNG
    TESLA2.PNG
    473.1 KB · Views: 480
I thought the early SIgs now were on a ship heading for Europe, but My vehicle aswered my "call" to today and is parked at Freemont factory !! If it is a waiting for a train to the >US east coast and then shipment to Europe, this willl take at least 4 weeks, I had JUN/JULY delivery on my signed contract EU SIG #52, Norway

It's what I was told by Tesla Europe... Nothing will be delivered before mid/end August for NO/CH, the EU will be delivered right after, starting september...
BTW : Nice to see your car ALIVE isn't it?

It's what I was told by Tesla Europe... Nothing will be delivered before mid/end August for NO/CH, the EU will be delivered right after, starting september...
If that's true, my R231 will arrive late September I guess.

BTW : Nice to see your car ALIVE isn't it?
Would be horrible I think. You KNOW the car exists, yet it's still out of your reach for another month.

Would be horrible I think. You KNOW the car exists, yet it's still out of your reach for another month.[/QUOTE]

Well at least I know where it is and hopefully I can follow it's track across the Atlantic ( Unless they turn of the current og disable the app connection. - I have not honked the horn or flashed the lights in order not to attrack someone to the fact that the app control is enabled)

Same to me, after this night update, I got a new page saying "Your order is on Hold". I confirmed that the options are all good ;)
Now "We have begun sourcing parts for your order." hiiihaaa !!!

TOMS : No cars are yet in transfer for Europe, but it's starting soon now.

Ps : Signature #333 - VIN 16823

Just got a reply from Tesla; I can expect my car late August/1st week of September.

They say the delay is due to transportation issues, not production - as I "could see on my iPhone app, the car is already produced".

Still a couple of months driving before winter tires needs to replace the 21" summer.

Just got a reply from Tesla; I can expect my car late August/1st week of September.

They say the delay is due to transportation issues, not production - as I "could see on my iPhone app, the car is already produced".

Still a couple of months driving before winter tires needs to replace the 21" summer.

btw, how do you handle the winter tires ? I have 21'' also and I have heard that 21'' are not recommended in winter with winter tires. Do you buy a 19'' set ?