Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok Thanks Felixtb!
Mkuendig, do you think it's because you sent a email to elon that you get your car in first in CH?
Congrats... Nice car !!! Cant believe I'm sig#333 with a final configuration in January with a delivery windows planed for jun-jul and still no car... That making me crazy!!

I pushed heavily on all angles. I delivered (order/payment/confirmations) always in 1 or 2 days. No late changes. And I live close to winterthur. Stay in regular contact with Tesla DS. Only sigs delivered so far.

i think S/R/P are seen per country and not per continent

Yes... but this is not what tesla sold us about the Signature...

About what they told me (in 2010-2011) to make me take a Signature :

EU deliveries are again to be confirmed, but I anticipate mid to late 2012. Please note that the first 1000 cars to be delivered will be Signature editions.
The late 2012 refers to Signature edition Model S… there is an initial round of 1000 Signatures in Europe, the UK and Australasia that will be delivered before standard Model S.

- - - Updated - - -

my colleague (R232) got an e-mail from his DS today and got an exact date: 26-09

I'm S333 and VIN 16823 and got a date on September 21st.

- - - Updated - - -

I pushed heavily on all angles. I delivered (order/payment/confirmations) always in 1 or 2 days. No late changes. And I live close to winterthur. Stay in regular contact with Tesla DS. Only sigs delivered so far.

Thanks ;-) I do the same about order, confirmations and no late changes, but they told me that my car is produced and on his way to Tilburg.
Delivery date is on the 21st September.

- - - Updated - - -

Sig. #84 will get delivered in Munich tomorrow. Finally the wait is over!

What is the VIN? Just to know if this make a sense or not (the vin numbers...)

Sig65, I'm getting delivery this Friday 23/08 at the service centre in Belgium. The car is currently at the service centre of Tilburg NL.

For the record, tesla app still showing "No Vehicles linked to this My Tesla Account" and my dashboard shows "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S Signature."

What is the VIN? Just to know if this make a sense or not (the vin numbers...)

My vin is 15146.

yngwie_2012 said:
perfect!! Please post pics or video or both after you got your S

I will try to take some pics ... I'm almost sure I will forget to take any during getting the car ;-)

My app status is simply timing out. Before 9th of July I also got the error message "No Vehicles linked to this My Tesla Account", but since then it is timing out. My assumption is that my car might have been built around that time and now it just doesn't respond anymore because it didn't have the battery attached. So much for this theory, but on the other hand it should have changed now as the battery should have been put back in the car ... I'll see tomorrow ...

My vin is 15146.

Ok, so VIN numbers are still important... Low number = close delivery, high number = later delivery...

- - - Updated - - -

Sig65, I'm getting delivery this Friday 23/08 at the service centre in Belgium. The car is currently at the service centre of Tilburg NL.
For the record, tesla app still showing "No Vehicles linked to this My Tesla Account" and my dashboard shows "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S Signature."

COOL ;-) What is your VIN?
Well, for the Tesla App and Dashboard, not sure we can really count on them lol
Mine is saying "Production Complete - Your Model S Signature is being prepared for pickup or delivery." but I will not get it before September 21st (S#333).

My app status is simply timing out. Before 9th of July I also got the error message "No Vehicles linked to this My Tesla Account", but since then it is timing out. My assumption is that my car might have been built around that time and now it just doesn't respond anymore because it didn't have the battery attached. So much for this theory, but on the other hand it should have changed now as the battery should have been put back in the car ... I'll see tomorrow ...

as information, was also keen on the app since I already saw the VIN in the US-downloaded app. The app was working a few hours after delivery, it seems that as soon the car is delivered the VIN is linked and with the activation in the car it is working ... before that it always said that the car might not be ready ...

as information, was also keen on the app since I already saw the VIN in the US-downloaded app. The app was working a few hours after delivery, it seems that as soon the car is delivered the VIN is linked and with the activation in the car it is working ... before that it always said that the car might not be ready ...
For the app to really work you need to enable app access in the car. That's why there isn't anything useful to see until delivery.

I got a mail from Tesla today.

1. My car is in production
2. Will be finished later this month
3. They will contact me as soon as it is on the boat
4. Then they will discuss details and final delivery date
5. currently the delivery date should be in the second half of Oct.

So about two more months to go ...

Sig #84 EU has landed! :)

Picked it up today from the Munich Service Center. All went smooth and the staff is great.

Took it for a ride the whole afternoon. It is still surprising me that even after 40000 electric kilometres with my Tesla Roadster the Model S still can put a smile on my face. It's amazing what quantum leap Tesla has achieved within such a short time.

IMG_1585.jpeg

btw would have loved to get the number M - NO 645, but NO is not allowed as letters in Munich area ...