Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. LR MSM/blk/19s ordrered june 21. Any idea if finishing all the payment info gets you prioritized?
Ordered 29.01.2021, LR White/blk/19s. Received sms and mail to confirm delivery and payment. Didn't find my bank in the list of banks offering loan, selected cash. Read in other forums that this is the option to choose, but I'm not sure the process is completed. Should I pay before receiving the car to get a VIN or is it just stand by to see what happens? I mean, paying for something that isn't really confirmed is a bit risk. I will call the SA on Monday to clarify this, but are there any one here thar have any experience on this from earlier purchase?

Ordered 29.01.2021, LR White/blk/19s. Received sms and mail to confirm delivery and payment. Didn't find my bank in the list of banks offering loan, selected cash. Read in other forums that this is the option to choose, but I'm not sure the process is completed. Should I pay before receiving the car to get a VIN or is it just stand by to see what happens? I mean, paying for something that isn't really confirmed is a bit risk. I will call the SA on Monday to clarify this, but are there any one here thar have any experience on this from earlier purchase?
Stand-by.

edd?

Another Model S spotted in Germany, source: Model S Plaid Bestellungen + Auslieferungen

Again Dutch license plates and part of the batch of Red Model S I found earlier in the database of license plates (assumed Long Range given listed price of 79kEUR, confirmed by picture as there is no Plaid badging and spoiler on the car). There may actually be another 6 of those driving around based on license plate data!

04b2f0f39cce1b4d8a024b0170ead8ce8bb1e194_2_1332x1000.jpeg

Another Model S spotted in Germany, source: Model S Plaid Bestellungen + Auslieferungen

Again Dutch license plates and part of the batch of Red Model S I found earlier in the database of license plates (assumed Long Range given listed price of 79kEUR, confirmed by picture as there is no Plaid badging and spoiler on the car). There may actually be another 6 of those driving around based on license plate data!

04b2f0f39cce1b4d8a024b0170ead8ce8bb1e194_2_1332x1000.jpeg
Nice one!

Tesla has submitted this car as a Long Range to the Dutch Tax Authority. So that basically confirms your theory
039A71A1-1A83-4BC7-A794-8A35029791D5.jpeg

Nice one!

Tesla has submitted this car as a Long Range to the Dutch Tax Authority. So that basically confirms your theory
View attachment 869549

Not just one, 7 of them! Plus the blue Model X Plaid spotted in Germany last week (source: Open Data | RDW | Open Data | RDW)
Somewhat intriguing that the black MS Plaid spotted in Germany was on Dutch dealer plates and has not yet been registered since.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 20.03.53.png

Reactions: lsds and Cheetah
You’ve fully paid for your S? Did you receive a PDF invoice beforehand? Do you have a VIN?

I have also fully paid the car

19th August I got message to pay the balance before the vehicle delivery

19th August I fully paid it

After the payment I called Tesla Austria and asked them that I want to get the invoice. They have told me they could sent me an pro forma invoice and the final invoice I would get as soon as I get an VIN

Still waiting for the car :)

I have also fully paid the car

19th August I got message to pay the balance before the vehicle delivery

19th August I fully paid it

After the payment I called Tesla Austria and asked them that I want to get the invoice. They have told me they could sent me an pro forma invoice and the final invoice I would get as soon as I get an VIN

Still waiting for the car :)
Oh really!
It’s weird, because multiple sales advisors in The Netherlands simply tell me I cannot pay the due amount until they have a VIN+invoice, even if I desperately wanted to.

Reactions: BlueBeast