Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, those are an issue.. there are some cars coming across with the option codes for both 60kwh and 75lwh batteries. Some are badged as 60s, others as 75s. The example you posted has the 75kwh battery option code. So does that mean it's a mis-badged 75kWh car on the Tesla site (i.e. a 60 that was upgraded but the badge not fixed) or a 60kwh car that *can* be upgraded to 75kwh? I've seen both coming across, and we know that there are coding errors on Tesla's end, so it's hard to tell exactly what's going on. I've decided to badge them as 75kwh cars if they have the 75kwh battery option code.

Hank, I'm not able to run my alerts, keeps crashing.

I am hoping that some new CPOs are forthcoming.With Q4 being their best ever, I would expect a lot of trade-ins to get turned around.

It will also be interesting to see if today's announcement will push prices down for non-autonomous, non-Autopilot cars.

Tom

Yeah, I am aware of the issue. When I originally developed the alerts, it was never intended to process thousands of cars for each alert. I am planning on tossing it all out and re-writing it to be more efficient. The challenge is that I'm getting married in 10 days and have 200 people coming into town, so planning that is taking a bit of a priority. ;)

Once all that's over, I'll have more time to sort it all out, but I will take a look later today to see if I can do something in the short term.

THank where is the CPO center in Pennsylvania? The Ohio center is in Cleveland, but Pennsylvania is a big state. If I commit to pickup a car, I want to make sure how long of a drive it will be back home to Nashville.

Similarly, where is the center for New England and Florida?

Feature request.

When filtering wheel type, can there be a generic "Any 20" or "Any 22"? I don't really care about the actual rim type, but I would like the larger, softer tires as opposed to the thinner, more expensive to replace tires. Currently for both the X and the S there are multiple styles for each size so it's hard to filter.

Definitely make this a post honeymoon thing. Congrats.

Hank, I finally talked to my CPO Advisor on Monday. Turns out the car I missed out on last week IS still available... just not as CPO. They do have these in a database and they are available for sale, but not with a restart of the 4yr/50,000 mile warranty. Do you have visibility to these? The reason I ask is that this car now shows up in Teslainventory.com as "inactive" but it does not seem to include the gamut of all history. Perhaps it is the full history of vehicles that meet my search criteria, but I thought I'd ask if you can see the inventory of vehicles in this other list.

Inactive is the same as sold/removed. It was once listed as CPO, but was removed from the listings.

If the link to the specific car still works (on Tesla.com), but isn't currently listed on Tesla.com, I call those "hidden", but I don't think there are currently any hidden cars.

We don't have visibility to these non-CPO Preowned cars that are available for sale (not yet, anyway). All we can get are cars that are currently, (or once were) listed on the Tesla website.

We do know that Tesla does maintain a larger internal list of CPO, non-CPO, and Inventory cars they don't list and for those you need to see a sales associate.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Hank,
Thanks for building this site. You will be happy to know that the CPO advisor I am working with actually directs customers to ev-cpo.com to help them find a car! I told him that he should drop a note in the company suggestion box that they bring you on board! Thanks for putting this together!

Also, I was sent some "demo" units that are active on tesla's site if you browse directly to the vin page but do not show in search results and are also not shown as "hidden cars" on ev-cpo.com. These are all listed as service loaner / demo cars in the email the advisor sent me... The one he sent me that was just a normal used car was on ev-cpo.com. So this issue seems to be limited to former loaners. That loaner status is not indicated anywhere on the car's page.

Model S 70 5YJSA1E12GF128412 | Tesla

Reactions: HankLloydRight