Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed on the Canadian CPO model S changed over night only 12 listings... that is less than the Tesla CPO Site. Where did they all go?

I see 68 Canadian MS CPO on EV-CPO now, and 67 on Tesla's site, so 1 short, I assume two have been sold, which the system will pick shortly. I suspect you hit the page during a very brief update cycle.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for the site very useful.

One problem, I'm UK based and there's a special field labelled 'Display only VAT Reclaimable Cars (Applies to Europe CPO Only)'

However this doesn't get saved into the configuration, or well, it kind of does.

As you can see my matches are 82 (with VAT off), but when I load the configuration I only get 5 results

Screenshot 2017-07-13 11.48.44.png

This is because the VAT toggle box always gets set to 'Yes' regardless of what's in the configuration when it's loaded

Screenshot 2017-07-13 11.49.53.png

Not sure if this means I'm missing any alerts but reducing the results from 82 to 5 you can see it might be an issue.

Many thanks!

Hi,
One problem, I'm UK based and there's a special field labelled 'Display only VAT Reclaimable Cars (Applies to Europe CPO Only)'
Not sure if this means I'm missing any alerts but reducing the results from 82 to 5 you can see it might be an issue.

Ok, this is fixed. It was just a small bug in the interface. You'll need to reload the page once to get the update.

The Alerts are all working as expected. You can tell because each configuration returns the correct number of matches on the "Configuration Garage" page, so that means the alerts are working.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Ok, this is fixed. It was just a small bug in the interface. You'll need to reload the page once to get the update.

The Alerts are all working as expected. You can tell because each configuration returns the correct number of matches on the "Configuration Garage" page, so that means the alerts are working.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Many thanks, works great

Reactions: HankLloydRight
HLR....curious whether it's the same VINs being pushed first for updates? And whether they are updated manually or via a token? If there were any patterns, I suspect you are best positioned to detect them with your sample size.

TIA

I'm not sure I fully understand your questions... can you PM me with more details? Pushed first for updates? What do you mean manually or with tokens? Thanks.

I can answer the second question...The cars are pushed updates regardless if the owner has an API token on EV-FW for automatic firmware update detection. Having the API token just allows EV-FW.com to detect an update has happened, instead of the owner doing it manually. So by definition, the owners with API tokens stored will have their updates recorded earlier than people who update manually, but in my experience, people who are using the tracker manually are very quick to post updates when the get them. But maybe I got your question wrong?

For the first question, I've never looked at if there are VINs that are always updated earlier than others, that would take some time to figure out. The full dataset is available for download if anyone else wants to take a stab at that, I'm just too busy this month to do a deep analysis.

For the first question, I've never looked at if there are VINs that are always updated earlier than others, that would take some time to figure out. The full dataset is available for download if anyone else wants to take a stab at that, I'm just too busy this month to do a deep analysis.

Sorry for the confusing questions.....yep, your FW tracker was the basis. I was just thinking about the validity of the data, thus the question of receiving the update via a token app or manually entered. And then just wondering about the release logic after monitoring the entries for the past year. NBD, nor a request of your time. Love the site and that you capture/share it though. Thanks.

Can I check how the emails work please.

Every now and again I get an email showing me price changes and also new listings, these are really useful. Can I ask how often these get checked? Like would I get a notification pretty much straight away?

I also get an email once a day that shows me all the cars have been re-listed, however I don't find these useful at all, as they just list the same cars as the day before? Am I missing something, I'd been keen to know if something has changed (car sold, price reduced, or new listing) but seeing the same list doesn't do anything right?

I know it's probably my misunderstanding, just want to know how it works :)

thanks for the great service.

Thanks for your note. The relistings are a side-effect of how Tesla lists their cars in Europe. Overnight, almost every night, a lot of cars are removed from the listings, which EV-CPO picks up as sold or removed. Then a few hours later, they are "relisted" again, which EV-CPO then picks up as, of course, "relisted" and sends out alerts for these cars. I had modified the system so alerts only go out once per day per car, so if these cars are removed and relisted the same day, multiple alerts are not sent out (this was a problem when several cars were simultaneously listed in multiple countries). I understand the daily alert that goes out with lots of "relisted" cars is often redundant, but I can't really tell the difference between cars quickly relisted, and maybe other cars that were removed previously and then actually relisted for sale. I'll look into adding a delay so cars that were delisted don't trigger new alerts within a set period of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your note. The relistings are a side-effect of how Tesla lists their cars in Europe. Overnight, almost every night, a lot of cars are removed from the listings, which EV-CPO picks up as sold or removed. Then a few hours later, they are "relisted" again, which EV-CPO then picks up as, of course, "relisted" and sends out alerts for these cars. I had modified the system so alerts only go out once per day per car, so if these cars are removed and relisted the same day, multiple alerts are not sent out (this was a problem when several cars were simultaneously listed in multiple countries). I understand the daily alert that goes out with lots of "relisted" cars is often redundant, but I can't really tell the difference between cars quickly relisted, and maybe other cars that were removed previously and then actually relisted for sale. I'll look into adding a delay so cars that were delisted don't trigger new alerts within a set period of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Since you are tracking delisting, is it reasonable to add a date/time in your data set for when it was delisted, then only send e-mails if the relisting time is > some amount, or< amount and price decrease?

Since you are tracking delisting, is it reasonable to add a date/time in your data set for when it was delisted, then only send e-mails if the relisting time is > some amount, or< amount and price decrease?

Yes, I said above: "I'll look into adding a delay so cars that were delisted don't trigger new alerts within a set period of time."

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric