Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any luck with this please? There have been LOADS of price drops over the last few days, interesting, however lots of cars are still hidden I think.
I'm actually on a three-week road trip covering a dozen states and the eclipse! It's hard for me to do that kind of development from the road, but I have some time tomorrow I'll try to get them listed. The problem is that I can get them listed, then the regular code runs and doesn't see them listed and de-lists them. :/ So I have to add a little code just to prevent that from happening. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
Brings back good memories.

"back in the day" when EV CPO site was V1 and very new indeed, about two weeks into the CPO program, I refreshed the page on EV CPO and saw our 2013 Tesla S85 become available after 11PM, I submitted my reservation on that car within 5 minutes, and when I talked to my owner advisor the next day, he commented that they were surprised, and they had sent out details on the car to prospects who were very disappointed that car was already gone by morning. EV CPO is the reason we're in a Tesla. Thanks Hank!

• Love
Reactions: Pollux
Brings back good memories.

"back in the day" when EV CPO site was V1 and very new indeed, about two weeks into the CPO program, I refreshed the page on EV CPO and saw our 2013 Tesla S85 become available after 11PM, I submitted my reservation on that car within 5 minutes, and when I talked to my owner advisor the next day, he commented that they were surprised, and they had sent out details on the car to prospects who were very disappointed that car was already gone by morning. EV CPO is the reason we're in a Tesla. Thanks Hank!

Awesome! You're welcome.

Reactions: SmartElectric
There have been several others less than $40k.
upload_2017-8-15_3-12-36.png

Hey Hank - quick question. Is it just me or was the inventory of Model S CPOs in the US a few days ago/last week was around the 300 range? Showing now around 125.

Is this normal? Has there been that many CPOs sold or does Tesla frequently deactivate/reactivate a bunch of CPO listings?

Yup, that's exactly what happened. Tesla removed most of the Used/CPOs. And it is normal for Tesla to occasionally purge hundreds of cars at once.. but usually they are added back a few weeks later with price reductions or Tesla is trying to manipulate the CPO market somehow. I suspect most will return in a few weeks. Another possibility is that they wholesaled them all off get them off the books and SC lots.

Yup, that's exactly what happened. Tesla removed most of the Used/CPOs. And it is normal for Tesla to occasionally purge hundreds of cars at once.. but usually they are added back a few weeks later with price reductions or Tesla is trying to manipulate the CPO market somehow. I suspect most will return in a few weeks. Another possibility is that they wholesaled them all off get them off the books and SC lots.

Appreciate the info. Thanks

Ok, for UK/Great Britain, there are now 93 "hidden" cars available to be listed. Just click the "Show Hidden Cars" switch on the advanced tab. No subscription required. This should be pretty stable over time, but let me know if you find any issues. I haven't done any other countries yet, when I return from my Eclipse trip next week, I'll investigate further which other countries may have more hidden cars.

Last edited:
Hank,

I'm new to the forums and would like to thank you. My wife and I have been debating on one for months. We have stalked ev-cpo looking for the right vehicle. Yesterday we put a deposit on a 2013 P85 black with tan interior, glass roof, air suspension, tech package, dual chargers, high fidelity sound. Looking forward to adding this to our fleet, but I'm highly afraid that she won't drive her GL550 anymore. We may have a vehicle for sale soon. Thank you for all your hard work