Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your note. The relistings are a side-effect of how Tesla lists their cars in Europe. Overnight, almost every night, a lot of cars are removed from the listings, which EV-CPO picks up as sold or removed. Then a few hours later, they are "relisted" again, which EV-CPO then picks up as, of course, "relisted" and sends out alerts for these cars. I had modified the system so alerts only go out once per day per car, so if these cars are removed and relisted the same day, multiple alerts are not sent out (this was a problem when several cars were simultaneously listed in multiple countries). I understand the daily alert that goes out with lots of "relisted" cars is often redundant, but I can't really tell the difference between cars quickly relisted, and maybe other cars that were removed previously and then actually relisted for sale. I'll look into adding a delay so cars that were delisted don't trigger new alerts within a set period of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Many thanks! I don't mind getting them to be honest, it's more that I kept searching through them and trying to figure out if I was missing anything!

One last thing, is it possible to get notified when a car has been sold / delisted?

One last thing, is it possible to get notified when a car has been sold / delisted?

I'll have to think about that. It's certainly possible, but I think it would send out too many alerts, because the opposite timing factor doesn't work. I can't say "don't send out a delisting alert if the car was listed in the last <x> hours/days", etc. Because it could have been a really good deal and bought quickly, or it could just be Tesla delisting cars to be re-listed "later." And "later" could be hours, days, or weeks later.

Ok, now that Tesla is providing more stable location data (and also a frequently requested feature), I've now added a filtering option so you can enter your U.S. zip code, and toggle on and off all cars with a zero delivery fee. See the "Advanced Options" tab.

upload_2017-8-5_15-33-39.png

upload_2017-8-5_15-33-45.png

These criteria are saved along with the others if you save your configuration,as well as create any Configuration Alerts.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Check the lowest priced US inventory like

Model S 75 5YJSA1E13HF202650 | Tesla

I'm going to say that's an oddball with the options list, which includes a conflicting list:

APF0 No Autopilot Firmware 2.0 Base
APH2 APH2 (AP hardware 2)
APPA Autopilot Hardware 2

Given these options, I'm not sure how to classify a car that has APH2 but nothing enabled/activated. I'd have to do some more digging to find the unique set of options to indicate that. In the meantime, they are classified as AP2, which is better than having no classification at all.

So, as per a post a few messages back, the UK are doing something funny with their listings.

For example, this CPO 85 kWh Model S 5YJSB6H19EFP59287 | Tesla UK is still for sale but has been removed from the listing page Used Model S | Tesla UK, Tesla removed around 90 cars from their listings!

So would it be possible to run a check to see if a car that's been previously listed still exists? This would give your results page a truer reflection on what's available, and more importantly we'd be able to guess what's actually 'sold'

Hope that's useful?

Thanks!

So would it be possible to run a check to see if a car that's been previously listed still exists? This would give your results page a truer reflection on what's available, and more importantly we'd be able to guess what's actually 'sold'

Yes, I used to do that with the US cars -- I called them "hidden" cars, but several months ago, they dwindled down to a few or none (meaning Tesla was listing all cars available). I can run a little test to see what that reveals for the UK and let you know.

You're right, there are dozens, if not hundreds of unlisted ("hidden") cars in the UK. I'm sitting in my car right now at a SC, so I can't readily change the code to work for the UK from here, but as soon as I can, I will. Probably tomorrow.

Any luck with this please? There have been LOADS of price drops over the last few days, interesting, however lots of cars are still hidden I think.