Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But these vehicles disturb my search.

Ah, ok, then you'll need to exclude G.B. from the country list as I posted above. That will remove all RHD vehicles from searches in Europe.

Incidentally, they are also displayed as left-hand drive vehicles in the image preview.

I will look into fixing that today. Thanks.

I am logged in, but how do I subscribe?

See the "Subscribe for Premium Access" link on the left side menu (it previously was "Subscribe" but I received user feedback that that was confusing).

Is it me or does the used inventory 'archive' exclude Performance vehicles for some reason?

Archives for all 'P' vehicles are available with a subscription -- see the "Subscribe for Premium Access" link. Thanks for your support.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Can you add in the model year for both current and archived listings? Plus indicate year sold?

Thanks for your subscription. You can add model year to the tables by using the "Column Selector" tab. There is also a "Date Removed" column you can add to see the date it was sold or removed from the listings. You can sort on this field. You can also do a trick to filter on date sold by putting "2016-" or "2017-" in the search box.

Also, can you provide me with all 30 pages of archived P85 - P90D in excel (including model years and years sold)?

I'll send you a PM later today.

There are problems with the Swiss vehicles with the kilometer data:
Schweiz.JPG

32.JPG

66.JPG

3.JPG

36.JPG

There's the separator a ' instead of , or .

Maybe you can fix this.

What's your bet on new year inventory? Asking for a friend. And signed up for a month. Does that auto renew btw?

My personal bet is yes, the new year will see lots of both new inventory and CPO/used cars listed/relisted.

I know directly from Tesla they are expecting a flood of 3-year lease returns the last two weeks of this month, which will either go into the CPO program or auctioned off at dealer auctions. When I asked one of my Tesla contacts about new the lack of new inventory, he told me that "we're basically sold out" -- which I really don't fully believe. I think the marketing and finance departments are (or were) playing games with what Inventory/new cars were listed online in order to spur new/custom car orders, or to manipulate total sales figures for EOM and EOY sales forecasts.. or even pushing those sales into next year (i.e. take a hit on sales this year, in order to boost sales figures for next quarter).

Oh, and the subscriptions do not auto-renew. That's something I might add soon. Thanks for the subscription.

A nit request:

First though, thanks for the work on the site, it has been fun to use it for the past month or so and the csv downloads are a real treat for an excel wonk. I did try searching to see if this had been requested but my search terms did not turn up anything, apologies if this has already been covered.

Now then, is there a way for US subscribers to create a search for "continental" or "lower 48" search. I am glad that Hawaii has cars available, but I would like to exclude them from my search parameters as the $5K transportation is a little much of a hit to consider economical. If that is not an easy code change and I am the only one interested, I can get by with the way it works now.

There may be a bug in recognizing options. The system thinks P76009 has a winter package, although there are only winter tyres. Does it look for "winter" or for the option code?

-- Eki

The option codes directly from Tesla for that car includes the CW02 option code for the Subzero package. If you don't think it really has that option, please contact Tesla for verification.

You can use the option lookup tool on EV-CPO Lookup Tool to view all the options.

Weather
CW02 Subzero+Heated Steering Wheel

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are we still able to list private-party used cars at ev-cpo.com? I used this very excellent site two years ago to buy my Model S and I'm now looking to sell it. Signature red P85 in fantastic condition, full warranty still in effect and many new parts including drive unit and updated battery pack -- probably will ask $44k.

Reactions: Olds442