Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed of late that about 1/2 the cars have a very similar web address for the pictures. The format is as follows:

https://backwebs.homenetinc.com/tesla/details/@/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/

where the XXXXXXXXXXX is the VIN. So you can always just try that and have about a 50/50 chance of getting the pics directly. Note also that the XXXXXXXXX is the full 17 digit VIN, not the abbreviated 6 digit version.
I also noticed it is fairly easy to scrape the pictures off the homenertinc site. I was able to get all of the pics that made up the collage of my (waiting for delivery) P85D. P85 for sale!
For Sale 04/2013 P85 - Beautiful Metallic Blue with Gray Interior $42k

Well, I just pulled the trigger on my new (to me) P85D. Found a really great car for a great price, thanks in no small part to EV-CPO!
MyMS.png

I've noticed of late that about 1/2 the cars have a very similar web address for the pictures. The format is as follows:

https://backwebs.homenetinc.com/tesla/details/@/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/

where the XXXXXXXXXXX is the VIN. So you can always just try that and have about a 50/50 chance of getting the pics directly. Note also that the XXXXXXXXX is the full 17 digit VIN, not the abbreviated 6 digit version.

Great comment. I have been researching replacement vehicles and after requesting photos for a dozen of them, I realized the same and have been cut-and-pasting the URL as you've shown, instead.

Well, I just pulled the trigger on my new (to me) P85D. Found a really great car for a great price, thanks in no small part to EV-CPO!
View attachment 376484
I pulled the trigger a week and a half ago on a Titanium P85D! Mine has tan interior, black headliner and rear facing seats (for my six and a half year old twins).

Now I gotta find a buyer for my P85 that Hank helped me find 2+ years ago.

Reactions: EV-CPO
I pulled the trigger a week and a half ago on a Titanium P85D! Mine has tan interior, black headliner and rear facing seats (for my six and a half year old twins).

Now I gotta find a buyer for my P85 that Hank helped me find 2+ years ago.

In early 2017 I upgraded from a 2013 P85+ to a 2014 P85D(+) and it was the best move I ever made. Such a great car! Although the prices for P85Ds now, compared to what I paid in 2017, are "insane". :)

*yes, that's a Crazy Eddie reference

That's the funny thing about how Telsa sells these used cars, it's like gambling, wanting a lower price but afraid someone will buy it out from under you. Good luck in your search, seems like some cherry cars come along fairly regularly.
Dutch auction. That’s how I’m selling my P85; lower the price in a predictable way until one of those watching pulls the trigger.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
In early 2017 I upgraded from a 2013 P85+ to a 2014 P85D(+) and it was the best move I ever made. Such a great car! Although the prices for P85Ds now, compared to what I paid in 2017, are "insane". :)

*yes, that's a Crazy Eddie reference
Heads up you're having some functionality issues on the website. Adding columns is not working, mainly added date and removed date. Others like location and year seems to work fine. Mobile, IE and Chrome.
Love your site.
Dzm

Tesla has listed my used S85. Linked in post #1234. Six days since first listed and they’ve lowered the price several times - it’s now down $2100 from original price. Curious to see how low they will go - will it approach the trade value they gave me for it?
I bet they go lower, but question is will someone buy before its hits that trade price? Iknow of others, today heard about a 90D that was a lease buy out at $xx,xxx and today hit exactly $xx,xxx price. So tomorrow or soon will be lower than buyout price....but will I pull the trigger first...
Dzm

Heads up you're having some functionality issues on the website. Adding columns is not working, mainly added date and removed date. Others like location and year seems to work fine. Mobile, IE and Chrome.
Love your site.
Dzm

Thanks for your note. Without going into too much detail, over the last several months there has been a sharp increase in for-profit corporate entities (investment firms, hedge funds, etc) repeatedly abusing the "free trial" and without ever paying for a subscription. So I've had to move a few features into the paid Premium status. You also might notice that in order to get the free trial, you need to validate your cell phone number with an SMS code (like 2FA, but only once). Sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately due to a few bad actors, these steps are necessary to prevent the abuse.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Thanks for your note. Without going into too much detail, over the last several months there has been a sharp increase in for-profit corporate entities (investment firms, hedge funds, etc) repeatedly abusing the "free trial" and without every paying for a subscription. So I've had to move a few features into the paid Premium status. You also might notice that in order to get the free trial, you need to validate your cell phone number with an SMS code (like 2FA, but only once). Sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately due to a few bad actors, these steps are necessary to prevent the abuse.

I have paid for premium and still can't add columns

Thanks for your note. Without going into too much detail, over the last several months there has been a sharp increase in for-profit corporate entities (investment firms, hedge funds, etc) repeatedly abusing the "free trial" and without every paying for a subscription. So I've had to move a few features into the paid Premium status. You also might notice that in order to get the free trial, you need to validate your cell phone number with an SMS code (like 2FA, but only once). Sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately due to a few bad actors, these steps are necessary to prevent the abuse.
Copy all thanks.
Dzm

I just browsed quite a bit of inventory and it seems like almost all of the cars finally have good photos up! No more potato pics!
I used the trick where you just enter the VIN in the backwebs.homenetinc.com site to get the pics without having to use the silly request tool.