Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"EV Everything" legitimate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
This showed up in my inbox earlier today. I don't remember hearing about the company before.

Anyone here know if it is a legitimate company and if the advertised View attachment 239793 "sale" is real?

Being paranoid by nature I don't want to click on the link in the original email until I know it is for real.

legit.jpg

I got the same email yesterday, and I've seen a few others from same company in past few months, though I've never visited their site or directly signed up for their emails. I assume I got on their mailing list by signing up for or buying some other Tesla-related thing in past

I got the same email yesterday, and I've seen a few others from same company in past few months, though I've never visited their site or directly signed up for their emails. I assume I got on their mailing list by signing up for or buying some other Tesla-related thing in past
Only if the "some other Tesla-related thing" sold their mailing list, which I doubt they would do for a competitor. More likely they bought state DMV records.

Only if the "some other Tesla-related thing" sold their mailing list, which I doubt they would do for a competitor. More likely they bought state DMV records.
except in my case, I'm in Canada and there are privacy laws that in theory should prevent that for gov't agencies - but regardless our local motor vehicle dept doesn't have my email address anyhow. Meanwhile I do use the particular email address for telsa.com correspondence and mytesla account, plus a couple other EV related things (Chargepoint etc)

I got it also. Wouldn't be surprised if Chargepoint sold my name to them since I just recently signed up for it.

Hi mbhforum, we respect the privacy of ChargePoint members and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team: [email protected]!

Hi mbhforum, we respect the privacy of ChargePoint members and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team: [email protected]!

Thanks. I have ChargePoint and I never got the referenced email so it clearly wasn't you.

I'm pretty sure I was scammed by this website. I bought floor mats for the Model X. It's been a month and I have not received anything, nor have I received any correspondence. My e-mails have gone unreturned, and there is nobody I can call. I've request a refund from Paypal and keeping my fingers crossed. I obviously suggest against ordering from this vendor.

I'm pretty sure I was scammed by this website. I bought floor mats for the Model X. It's been a month and I have not received anything, nor have I received any correspondence. My e-mails have gone unreturned, and there is nobody I can call. I've request a refund from Paypal and keeping my fingers crossed. I obviously suggest against ordering from this vendor.

Update: I received my Lloyd Floor mats that I purchased from EV Everything, so I can't say it is a scam. It is a legitimate operation. I'm pretty disappointed with the product, the delivery time, and the customer service from this site, so I still wouldn't recommend shopping there.

I don't know what to think, I've ordered my Lloyd Floor mats the 12th of nov. and receive no news since I send a mail this monday. Receive an answer that my order was picked but nothing more, no tracking number, nothing !! Additionnaly their website stop to work !
Don't order something from them, I will try to request a refund

I'm in the same boat. I ordered a Lloyd rear mat the 25th of Nov and have not received it. I emailed them twice and requested a refund. No response. I'm contacting my credit card company for assistance.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered a Lloyd rear mat the 25th of Nov and have not received it. I emailed them twice and requested a refund. No response. I'm contacting my credit card company for assistance.
Didn't receive any answer too. I've paid with paypal, so I've asked for refund and receive my money back.
I've ordered other floor mats from Evannex, very good shape and quality-

I also got burned. No response for a month after ordering a set of floor mats. After sending several unanswered emails, I threatened to cancel the order through MasterCard. Two days later my mats showed up from Lloyd mats. The rear cargo mat for my model X did not fit properly so I contacted Eveverything about it, but got no response. Lloyd refused to even deal with this and referred me back to Eveverything. At that point I contacted MasterCard and contested the charge. I am now waiting for MasterCard's response. Meanwhile I'm very happy with the other mats in the set.

I keep getting spam advertisements from EVEverything. Tried to unsubscripe, but as usual that just seemed to get me more junk email. Of course the footer of their email lies, since I did *not* opt-in on their website.

Copyright © 2019 Tesla Accessories Store, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.​

Don't do business with them!

Reactions: drklain and croman
I had erroneously assumed this was a vendor I'd dealt with before when I ordered a cubby drawer from them late last week during their Labor Day sale. I got an email today saying it arrived, and my spouse just confirmed that something did. I won't have a chance to check the quality until tonight, but it seems like a legit company that's been around for a couple years. I have no idea where they got my email address from, but I'm guessing some other Tesla vendor. I have emails from them going back to 2016, some of them are from "Tesla Everything" but still say "EV Everything" on the body. The frequency really ramped up over the holiday weekend though; before it was only one a month except Black Friday (one per day for 4 days, just like this recent weekend).