Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evie EV charging networks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chargers along Wilsons prom route falling into place slowly

. 1700560899801.png
Electric Vehicles for Australia | Evie charger installed today at Fish Creek Victoria | Facebook

That could be a useful location when driving from Melb to Adelaide. Can probably skip Ballarat (depending on where in Melb you are coming from) and then skip the 3-stall Horsham site and go straight to Keith.
It's nice if you happen to be stopping anyway and you take the opportunity to top up, but planning to skip superchargers and arrive at a single stall Tritium site with a low SOC... playing with fire!

It's nice if you happen to be stopping anyway and you take the opportunity to top up, but planning to skip superchargers and arrive at a single stall Tritium site with a low SOC... playing with fire!
I would stop in to check out its availability, and skip it to Horsham if needed. Just gives an alternative to the often-queued Horsham SC.

I'm able to skip Ballarat and still reach Horsham in my SR+ as I live west of Melb.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq